Contact information of Western Agricultural Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:weecfo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
2016, Volume 15, Issue 01
- 253360 Western Economics Forum
- 253361 Gains from Trade but to Whom? Canola and the Trans-Pacific Partnership
by Campbell, Hawley & An, Henry
- 253363 What Influences Produce Growers' On-Farm Expenditures for Food Safety? A Colorado Investigation of Relationships among Farm Scale, Value of Sales, Market Channel, and Expenditure Levels
by Sullins, Martha J. & Jablonski, Becca B.R.
- 253464 Regional Equilibrium Wage Rate for Hired Farm Workers in the Tree Fruit Industry
by Brady, Michael P. & Gallardo, R. Karina & Badruddozza, Syed & Jiang, Xiaojiao
- 253465 Learn by Doing: A Case Study on Enhancing Students' Entrepreneurial Skills
by Schroeter, Christiane & Higgins, Lindsey M.
- 253467 An Exploratory Assessment of Trucking Industry for Transporting California Produce
by Hurley, Sean P. & McCullough, Michael P. & Noel, Jay E.
- 253469 Diversification through Agritourism in a Changing U.S. Farmscape
by Van Sandt, Anders & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn
- 253470 Back Matter
2015, Volume 14, Issue 02
2015, Volume 14, Issue 01
2014, Volume 13, Issue 02
2014, Volume 13, Issue 01
- 189734 Uneven Local Benefits of Renewable Energy in the U.S. West: Property Tax Policy Effects
by Haggerty, Julia H. & Haggerty, Mark & Rasker, Ray
- 189735 County Economic Development at a Glance: A Single Measure of Opportunity
by Haggerty, Julia & Haggerty, Mark N. & Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia
- 189736 Wildfire in Hedonic Property Value Studies
by Hansen, Winslow D. & Mueller, Julie M. & Naughton, Helen T.
- 189737 Preference reversals: experimental review and a new idea for using arbitrage within the double bound dichotomous choice elicitation method
by McIntosh, Christopher R.
2013, Volume 12, Issue 02
- 176664 Front Materials
- 176667 Community Economic Contributions from Recreational Trails Usage on Public Lands: Implications from a Comprehensive Wyoming Case Study
by Nagler, Amy M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Taylor, David T. & Foulke, Thomas K.
- 176674 Economic Analysis of Management Options Following a Range Fire in Elko County, Nevada
by Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian & Harris, Tom & Helmar, Mike
- 176677 Wildfire risk and optimal investments in watershed protection
by Warziniack, Travis & Thompson, Matthew
- 176685 Regulatory Capture? Arizonaâ€™s BMP Water Conservation Program
by Bilby, David B. & Wilson, Paul N.
- 176693 End Materials
2013, Volume 12, Issue 01
- 176624 Front Materials
- 176641 Willingness to Pay for Programs for the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine on a Rocky Mountain West College Campus
by Ritten, Chian Jones & Breunig, Ian M.
- 176645 Valuation of Recreation in the National Parks: Estimating Micro Meta Models for Benefit Transfer
by Duffield, John W. & Neher, Chris J. & Patterson, David & Loomis, John
- 176649 Estimating the Economic Value of Recreation Losses in Rocky Mountain National Park Due to a Mountain Pine Beetle Outbreak
by Rosenberger, Randall S. & Bell, Lauren A. & Champ, Patricia A. & White, Eric M.
- 176651 The Potential of Valuing Rangeland Ecosystem Services on Public Rangelands
by Torell, L. Allen & Torell, Gregory L. & Tanaka, John A. & Rimbey, Neil R.
- 176653 End Materials
2012, Volume 11, Issue 02
- 176571 Front Materials
- 176583 Farmers Markets and Direct Marketing in the Western US: Market Trends and Linkages with Food System Issues
by Thilmany, Dawn & Tegegne, Eyosiyas & Hines, Brett
- 176587 Wheat Variety Selection: An Application of Portfolio Theory in Colorado
by Mortenson, Ryan & Parsons, Jay & Pendell, Dustin L. & Haley, Scott D.
- 176591 What can a comprehensive plan really tell us about a region?: A cluster analysis of county comprehensive plans in Idaho
by Brown, Nicholas S. & Watson, Phil
- 176595 A Case Study in Habitat Equivalency Analysis: The Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline
by Taylor, David T. & Foulke, Thomas & Reeve, Archie
- 176596 End Materials
2012, Volume 11, Issue 01
2011, Volume 10, Issue 02
- 176445 Front Materials
- 176448 Comparing Locally Oriented and Mainstream Farming: Observations from the Oregon Blueberry Industry
by Bignell, Wesley
- 176453 Itâ€™s All About Produce: Flexing the Muscles of Western U.S. Organic Spinach Consumption
by Schroeter, Christiane & Cai, Xiaowei
- 176458 The Nature of Climate Science for the Rocky Mountain West: Implications for Economists Trying to Help Agriculture Adapt
by Bastian, Christopher T. & Gray, Stephen T. & Peck, Dannele E. & Ritten, John P. & Hansen, Kristiana M. & Krall, James M. & Paisley, Steven I.
- 176466 Modeling Information in Environmental Decision-Making
by Bond, Craig A. & Iverson, Terrence
- 176471 The Implications of Surfaceâ€“Ground Water Hydrology for Optimal Conjunctive Management
by Cobourn, Kelly M. & Crescenti, Neil F.
- 176474 End Materials
2011, Volume 10, Issue 01
- 176188 Front Materials
- 176190 Retirement and Salinity Effects on Irrigation Technology Choices
by Schuck, Eric C. & Frasier, W. Marshall & Ebel, Robert & Houk, Eric & Green, Gareth
- 176191 ANALYSIS OF ACREâ€™s DRYLAND--IRRIGATED PROVISION
by Francis, J. Clay & Zulauf, Carl R.
- 176193 Will Washington Provide Its Own Crop Feedstocks for Biofuels?
by Galinato, Suzette P. & Young, Douglas L. & Frear, Craig S. & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 176195 Wheat Stubble To Burn or Not to Burn: An Economic Analysis
by Williams, Jeffery R. & Pachta, Matthew J. & Claassen, Mark & Roozeboom, Kraig & Llewelyn, Richard
- 176196 End Materials
2010, Volume 09, Issue 02
- 176380 Front Materials
- 176387 The Disappearing Colorado River
by MacDonnell, Lawrence J.
- 176392 Water Management, Risk, and Uncertainty: Things We Wish We Knew in the 21st Century
by Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T.
- 176397 Innovations for Supply Reliability: Role of Inter-jurisdictional Agreements
by Colby, Bonnie G. & Oâ€™Donnell, Michael & Bark, Rosalind H.
- 176402 Water Markets and Water Rights Markets in the Western United States
by Hansen, Kristiana
- 176405 Hedonic Price Modeling to Value Irrigated Agriculture Across a River Basin
by Shultz, Steven
- 176407 End Materials
2010, Volume 09, Issue 01
- 176152 Front Materials
- 176156 Climate Change, Agriculture and the West: A Multifaceted Issue
by Feng, Siyi J. & Hagerman, Amy D. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Mu, Jianhong H. & Wang, Wei Wei
- 176158 Economic Sustainability in the Evolving World: Implications for American Agriculture and Economists
by Blank, Steven C.
- 176163 Invasive Alien Weeds and Western Cattle Ranching: Lessons Learned from Yellow Starthistle in New Mexico
by Thacher, Jennifer A. & Chermak, Janie M. & Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Krause, Kate & Price, James I.
- 176167 Bovine Brucellosis in the Greater Yellowstone Area: An Economic Diagnosis
by Peck, Dannele E.
- 176168 Back Materials
2009, Volume 08, Issue 02
- 92810 The Influence of the Pace and Scale of Energy Development on Communities: Lessons from the Natural Gas Drilling Boom in the Rocky Mountains
by Haefele, Michelle A. & Morton, Pete
- 92811 Can Carbon Find a Home on the Range?
by Ritten, John P. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Rashford, Benjamin S. & Norton, Jay & Norton, Urszula & Paisley, Steven I. & Burgener, Paul A.
- 92818 Incentives for Spatially Coordinated Land Conservation: A Conditional Agglomeration Bonus
by Grout, Cyrus A.
- 92819 Obesity Economics for the Western United States
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Willson, Tina M. & Schroeter, Christiane & Hart, Ann Marie & Coupal, Roger H.
- 116124 Front Materials
2009, Volume 08, Issue 01
- 92842 Biofuel policy for the pursuit of multiple goals: The case of Washington State
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 92843 Can Conservation Easements Market Evolve from Emerging to Efficient?
by Keske, Catherine M. & Hoag, Dana L. & Bastian, Christopher T.
- 92844 A Benefit Transfer Estimation of Agro-Ecosystems Services
by Noel, Jay E. & Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Mastin, Thomas
- 92845 Empirical Methods for Modeling Landscape Change, Ecosystem Services, and Biodiversity
by Lewis, David J. & Alig, Ralph J.
- 92846 Reclamation Costs and Regulation of Oil and Gas Development with Application to Wyoming
by Andersen, Matthew A. & Coupal, Roger H. & White, Bridgette
- 116125 Front Materials
2008, Volume 07, Issue 02
- 92847 Off-Road Vehicle Recreation in the West: Implications of a Wyoming Analysis
by Thomas, Foulke & Bastian, Christopher T. & Taylor, David T. & Coupal, Roger H. & Olson, Desiree
- 92849 Agritourism in the West: Exploring the Behavior of Colorado Farm and Ranch Visitors
by Gascoigne, William & Sullins, Martha & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 92850 Economics of Predator Control to Protect Agriculture: The Unanswered Questions
by Rashford, Benjamin S. & Grant, Jared M. & Strauch, Brian A.
- 92851 A Benefit Transfer Toolkit for Fish, Wildlife, Wetlands, and Open Space
by Loomis, John B. & Kroeger, Timm & Richardson, Leslie & Casey, Frank
- 92852 The Evolving Agricultural Marketplace: Selected Results and Implications for the West from the Laboratory
by Menkhaus, Dale J. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Ehmke, Mariah D.
- 116126 Front Materials
2008, Volume 07, Issue 01
- 92853 Comparing Continuous Corn and Corn-Soybean Cropping Systems
by Daberkow, Stan G. & Payne, James & Schepers, James
- 92854 Out With the Old, In With the New: Are Western Commodity Producers Ready for Buyouts?
by Nagler, Amy M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Lubben, Bradley D. & Menkhaus, Dale J.
- 92855 Who Are Todayâ€™s Farmers and What are Their Educational Needs?
by Tranel, Jeffrey E. & Rahman, Rahman & Hewlett, John P. & Weigel, Randolph R. & Teegerstrom, Trent & Ehmke, Cole
- 92856 What Future for the U.S. Reserve Programs?
by Dicks, Michael R.
- 92857 What Marketing Measures Can Organic Apple and Pear Growers Take to Increase Their Receipts?
by Wang, H. Holly & Ge, Yuanlong
- 116127 Front Materials
2007, Volume 06, Issue 02
- 92858 Comparing Commodity Programs under the 2002 Farm Bill to the USDA Proposal for Marketing Loan, Direct Payment, and Counter- Cyclical Payment Programs
by Coble, Keith H. & Anderson, John D. & Thomas, Sarah E. & Miller, J. Corey
- 92859 Are High Wage Jobs Hazardous to Your Health? The Myth That Attracting Higher Paying Extractive Industry Jobs Is a Desirable Community Economic Development Strategy
by Loomis, John B. & Kerkvliet, Joe & Weiler, Stephan
- 92860 Analysis of Revenue Assurance Proposals
by Dicks, Michael R. & Anderson, Kim B.
- 92861 Entrepreneurial Activity by Women in Rural South Dakota
by Meeder, Abbigail & Cumber, Carol J.
- 92862 Genotyping: What Applied Economists Should Know
by DeVuyst, Eric A. & Lambert, David K. & Bauer, Marc L.
- 116128 Front Materials
- 116129 End Materials
2007, Volume 06, Issue 01
- 92863 Agricultural Household Hedging With Off-Farm Income
by Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W.
- 92865 U.S. Corn Producerâ€™s Response to Increased Energy Prices: Evidence from Producer Surveys in 2001 and 2005
by Daberkow, Stan G. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Musser, Wesley N.
- 92866 Shifting from Commodity Programs to a Stewardship Program
by Dicks, Michael R.
- 92868 High Economic Values from High Peaks of the West
by Keske, Catherine M. & Loomis, John B.
- 92870 The Farm Level Impacts of Operating the Current Farm Bill at Reduced Federal Budget Spending Levels
by Raulston, J. Marc & Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- 116130 Front Materials
- 116131 End Materials
2006, Volume 05, Issue 02
- 92871 Ranchers Diverse in Their Drought Management Strategies
by Bastian, Christopher T. & Mooney, Sian & Nagler, Amy M. & Hewlett, John P. & Paisley, Steven I. & Smith, Michael A. & Frasier, W. Marshall & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 92872 More Change Than You Think: Tracking Oregon Farmersâ€™ Markets and Their Managers 1998-2005
by Lev, Larry & Brewer, Linda & Stephenson, Garry
- 92873 Malt Barley Risk Management Strategies
by Gustafson, Cole R. & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- 92874 Hedging Irrigation Risk through Water Markets: Trends and Opportunities
by Hadjigeorgalis, Ereney
- 92875 Transboundary Water Resource Management and Conflict Resolution: A Coasian Strategic Negotiations Approach
by Baker, Justin Scott & Willis, David B.
- 92876 University-Retail Industry Research Partnerships as a Means to Analyze Consumer Response: The Case of Mad Cow Disease
by Vickner, Steven S. & Bailey, DeeVon & Dustin, Al
- 115971 Front Materials
- 115972 Back Materials
2006, Volume 05, Issue 01
2005, Volume 04, Issue 02
- 27960 As Ecosystem Services Are Demanded of Agriculture, What of Agricultural Economists?
by Swinton, Scott M.
- 27961 The Cow That Stole Christmas? Exploring the Role of Media Coverage in Recent BSE Outbreaks
by Pritchett, James G. & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 27962 The Impact of Rising Energy Prices on Income for Representative Farms in the Western United States
by Raulston, J. Marc & Knapek, George M. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Anderson, David P.
- 27963 Indemnifying Asset Value Losses Related to Livestock Disease Announcements
by DeVuyst, Cheryl Sinn & DeVuyst, Eric A.
- 27964 Who Are Public Land Ranchers and Why Are They Out There?
by Tanaka, John A. & Torell, L. Allen & Rimbey, Neil R.
- 116684 Front Materials
- 116685 Back Material
2005, Volume 04, Issue 01
- 27992 Rangeland Economics, Ecology, And Sustainability: Implications For Policy And Economic Research
by Tanaka, John A. & Rimbey, Neil R. & Torell, L. Allen
- 27993 Poverty In The West: Changing Fortunes From 1990-2000
by Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A.
- 27994 Evolving Conservation Easement Markets In The West
by Hoag, Dana L. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Keske, Catherine M. & McLeod, Donald M. & Marshall, Andrew
- 27995 Measuring Net Benefits Resulting From University-Industry Collaboration: An Example From The New Mexico Chile Task Force
by Lillywhite, Jay M. & Hawkes, Jerry & Libbin, James D.
- 27996 The Mexican Cattle And Beef Industry: Demand, Production, And Trade
by Peel, Derrell S.
- 116682 Front Materials
- 116683 Back Materials
December 2004, Volume 03, Issue 02
April 2004, Volume 03, Issue 01
December 2003, Volume 02, Issue 02
- 27965 Apocalypse Cow: The Effect Of Bse On Canada'S Beef Industry
by Le Roy, Danny G. & Klein, Kurt K.
- 27966 Lottery Economics: The Role Of Luck, Skills And Endowments In Determining Who Gets The Toys
by Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 27967 Labor Management In Agriculture: A Critical Management Function
by Tranel, Jeffrey E. & Hewlett, John P. & Rosenberg, Howard R. & Weigel, Randolph R.
- 27968 Surviving And Thriving Through Direct Farm Marketing
by Tronstad, Russell & Lev, Larry & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 27969 Cattle And The Environment: What'S The Beef?
by Conner, J. Richard & Williams, Gary W. & Dietrich, Raymond A.
- 116675 Front Materials
- 116677 Back Materials
2003, Volume 02, Issue 01
2003, Volume 2, Issue 1
2002, Volume 01, Issue 02
- 27987 Impacts Of The 2002 Drought On Western Ranches And Public Land Policies
by Tronstad, Russell & Feuz, Dillon M.
- 27988 Rangeland Fires In Northern Nevada: An Application Of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling
by Harris, Thomas R. & Seung, Chang K. & Darden, Tim D. & Riggs, William W.
- 27989 Droughts And Farm Policy
by Zulauf, Carl R.
- 27990 Drought And Climate Change: Implications For The West
by Adams, Richard M. & Peck, Dannele E.
- 27991 Drought, Strife, And Institutional Change
by Howitt, Richard E.
2002, Volume 1, Issue 2
2002, Volume 1, Issue 1
2002, Volume 01, Issue 01