Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 273502 Agricultural Economics Society Symposium on Brexit studies and their findings at farm level
by Hill, Berkeley
- 273501 The effects of variation in management objectives on responses to invading diseases under uncertainty: Forest Pathogens
by Dangerfield, C.E. & Whalley, A.E. & Hanley, N. & Healey, J.R. & Gilligan, C.A.
- 273500 Examining perceived land tenure security and dispute resolution pathway preferences among landholders: Implications for land governance reforms in Nigeria
by Onuorah Hyacinth, Edeh & Mavrotas, George
- 273499 The Economics of Agri-Environment Scheme Design: An Irish Case Study
by Cullen, Paula & Ryan, Mary & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Kilgariff, Paul
- 273498 Which factors influence farmers’ intentions to adopt nutrient management planning?
by Daxini, Amar & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary & Barnes, Andrew & Buckley, Cathal & Daly, Karen
- 273497 Spatial coordination in Payment for Environmental Service schemes: can we nudge the agglomeration bonus to enhance its effectiveness?
by Kuhfuss, Laure & Preget, Raphaele & Thoyer, Sophie & de Vries, Frans & Hanley, Nick
- 273496 Extensive and intensive margins of agri-food trade in the EU
by Ferto, Imre
- 273495 Compensation payments, animal disease and incentivising on-farm biosecurity: the role of biosecurity investment spillovers between farmers
by Fraser, Robert
- 273493 Welfare Effect of Urea Deep Placement (UDP) Technology Adoption among Smallholder Rice Farmers in Kwara State, Nigeria – Analysis of a Randomized Control Trial Experiment
by Edeh, Hyacinth & Mavrotas, George
- 273492 A Model of Grains Prices with Application to the Impact of Biofuels
by Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 273491 Heterogeneous Credit Constraints and Smallholder Farming in Senegal
by Seck, Abdoulaye
- 273490 Incorporating preferences into a healthy and sustainable diet
by Chalmers, Neil & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- 273489 Factors influencing Nutrient Management Practices on Agricultural Catchment Farms
by McCormack, Michele & Buckley, Cathal
- 273488 The Importance of Moral Intensity: An Application to Ethical Food Issues
by Bennett, Richard & Pfuderer, Simone
- 273487 Convergence or Divergence? Analysis of Regional Development Convergence in Hungary
by Bakucs, Zoltan
- 273486 Determinants of off-farm work and its effect on agricultural input intensity
by Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Roberts, Deborah
- 273485 The Decision to Adopt Organic Practices in Malaysia; a Mix-method Approach
by Mohamed Haris, Nur Bahiah & Garrod, Guy & Gkartzios, Menelaos & Proctor, Amy
- 273484 Bio-economic modelling of antimicrobial use and health management in French dairy production
by Ferchiou, Ahmed & Raboisson, Didier & Minviel, J.J
- 273483 Experts’ estimates of future uptake of low-carbon agricultural practices
by Eory, Vera & Topp, Cairistiona F. E. & Butler, Adam & Bond, Clare E.
- 273482 Region-specific drivers and barriers of organic farming
by Schaffer, Axel & Duvelmeyer, Claudia
- 273481 Measuring the trade-off between greenhouse gas emissions and nutrition due to carbon consumption taxes in the UK
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Chalmers, Neil & Akaichi, Faical
- 273480 Labour input and technology adoption on Irish dairy farms post-quota
by Dillon, Emma Jane & Moran, Brian
- 273479 Measuring Total Factor Productivity on Irish Dairy Farms: A Fisher Index Approach using Farm Level Data
by McCormack, Michele & Thorne, Fiona & Hanrahan, Kevin
- 273478 GHG Emissions Associated with Food Diets Eaten in the State of São Paulo, Brazil
by Aguiar, Danilo R. D. & Simoes, Giovanna T.C.
- 273477 Assessing farmers’ preferences for the future of the Common Agricultural Policy: insights from of a discrete choice experiment in Germany
by Latacz, Uwe & Schreiner, Julia
- 273476 Analyzing Total Factor Productivity Effects of Agricultural Policies and Climate Change Using Production Function Models
by Toland, Gerald D. & Onyeaghala, Raphael O.
- 273475 Incentivising participation and spatial coordination in Payment for Ecosystem Service schemes: forest disease control programs in Finland
by Sheremet, Oleg & Ruokamo, Enni & Juttinen, Artti & Svento, Rauli & Hanley, Nick
- 273474 Analysis of household food demand and its implications on food security in Kenya: an application of QUAIDS model
by Korir, Lilian & Rizov, Marian & Ruto, Eric
- 273473 A Triple Hurdle Model of the Impacts of Improved Chickpea Adoption on Smallholder Production and Commercialization in Ethiopia
by Mausch, Kai & Woldeyohanes, Tesfaye & Heckelei, Thomas & Tabe-Ojong, Martin Paul
- 273472 Improving Drinking Water Quality in South Korea: A Choice Experiment
by Gschwandtner, Adelina & Jang, Cheul & McManus, Richard