Promoting Fruit and Vegetable Consumption: Are Coupons More Effective Than Pure Price Discounts?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Mark G., 2010. "Coupon Impacts on Orange Juice Demand Based on Time-Series and Cross-Sectional Data," Research Papers 2010 104352, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Berning, Joshua P., 2014. "The Effect of Breakfast Cereal Coupons on the Nutritional Quality of Household Purchases," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(A).
- Klerman, Jacob Alex & Bartlett, Susan & Wilde, Parke & Olsho, Lauren, 2013. "The Healthy Incentives Pilot and Fruit and Vegetable Intake: Interim Results," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161655, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Steele, Marie & Weatherspoon, Dave, 2016. "Demand for Varied Fruit and Vegetable Colors," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235912, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Lijun & Parcell, Joe & Moreland, Jill, 2016. "Consumer Preference for Sampling at Farmers Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230054, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfruit and vegetable consumption; coupons; price discounts; consumer demand; dual effect of coupons; informational advertising effects; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-11-06 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:94853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.