The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Scoppola, Margherita, 2008. "The Liberalization Of Tariff Rate Quotas Under Oligopolistic Competition," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Trade composition effects of the EU tariff structure: beef imports from Mercosur,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Trade composition effects of the EU tariff structure: beef imports from Mercosur," Post-Print hal-01172970, HAL.
- Carter, Colin A & MacLaren, Donald, 1997. "Price or Quantity Competition? Oligopolistic Structures in International Commodity Markets," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 373-385, August.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & David Surprenant, 2000. "An Economic Investigation of the Import Licensing Methods and TRQs in Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(4), pages 397-410, December.
- Nathalie Lavoie, 2005. "Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 835-854.
- Fengxia Dong & Thomas L. Marsh & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2006.
"State Trading Enterprises in a Differentiated Product Environment: The Case of Global Malting Barley Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 90-103.
- Dong, Fengxia & Marsh, Thomas L. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2005. "State Trading Enterprises in a Differentiated Product Environment: The Case of Global Malting Barley Markets," Working Papers 201543, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Dong, Fengxia & Marsh, Thomas L. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "State Trading Enterprises in a Differentiated Product Environment: The Case of Global Malting Barley Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12357, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maggi, Giovanni, 1996. "Strategic Trade Policies with Endogenous Mode of Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 237-258, March.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
- James I. Rude & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2006. "Tariff-Rate Quota Liberalization: The Case of World Price Uncertainty and Supply Management," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 33-54, March.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Tamini, Lota D. & Dakhlaoui, Ahlem, 2015. "Import quota allocation between regions under Cournot competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 484-490.
More about this item
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:61:y:2010:i:3:p:584-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.