Price or Quantity Competition? Oligopolistic Structures in International Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steinmetz, Alexander, 2010. "Price and inventory dynamics in an oligopoly industry: A framework for commodity markets," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 82, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2010.
"The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 584-604.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 2008. "The Liberalization Of Tariff Rate Quotas Under Oligopolistic Competition," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald & Yilmaz, Alper, 1999. "How Competitive Is The World Wheat Market?," Working Papers 11973, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Alexandre Gohin & Hervé Guyomard, 2000. "Measuring Market Power for Food Retail Activities: French Evidence," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 181-195.
- Carmen Florido & Ana Aldanondo & Marta Jacob, 2002. "Firm Behaviour and Interaction in the European Banana Market: 1960-1993," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 319-344.
- Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce A. & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun, 2002. "Spatial Equilibrium Modeling With Imperfectly Competitive Markets: An Application To Rice Trade," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19687, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- To Thi Kim Hong, 2016. "Effects of Exchange Rate and World Prices on Export Price of Vietnamese Coffee," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1756-1759.
- Song, Baohui & Marchant, Mary A. & Xu, Shuang, 2006. "Who Dominates Market Power for U.S.-China Soybean Trade?," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35407, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ian Sheldon & Richard Sperling, 2003. "Estimating the Extent of Imperfect Competition in the Food Industry: What Have We Learned?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "Single-desk state trading exporters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 503-524, June.
- Alexander Steinmetz, 2010. "Price and Inventory Dynamics in an Oligopoly Industry: A Framework for Commodity Markets," Working Papers 092, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Song, Baohui & Veeramani, Venkat N. & Marchant, Mary A. & Xu, Shuang, 2004. "Estimation Of Market Power In The U.S. Soybean Export Markets," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20311, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "Evidence on Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory," Staff Paper Series 498, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:5:y:1997:i:3:p:373-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.