Trade composition effects of the EU tariff structure: beef imports from Mercosur
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Trade composition effects of the EU tariff structure: beef imports from Mercosur," Post-Print hal-01172970, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krzyżanowski, Julian, 0. "Prospects and threats for EU agriculture and consumers resulting from the potential TTIP agreement," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Estrades, Carmen, 2012. "Is MERCOSURâ€™s External Agenda Pro-Poor?: An assessment of the European Union-MERCOSUR free-trade agreement on poverty in Uruguay applying MIRAGE," IFPRI discussion papers 1219, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Charlotte Emlinger & Houssein Guimbard, 2013.
"Per-Unit Duties: Friends or Foes of Developing Country Exporters?,"
2013-23, CEPII research center.
- Emlinger, Charlotte & Guimbard, Houssein, 2013. "Per-Unit Duties: Friends Or Foes Of Developing Country Exporters?," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160381, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Listorti, Giulia & Kempen, Markus & Girardin, Jean & Kranzlein, Tim, 2011. "Do Price Uncertainties Affect the Use of Policy Flexibilities? The Selection of Sensitive Products in WTO Agricultural Negotiations," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114381, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2010.
"The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 584-604.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 2008. "The Liberalization Of Tariff Rate Quotas Under Oligopolistic Competition," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro, 2012. "Export behavior of Italian food firms: Does product quality matter?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 493-503.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .