Prospects and threats for EU agriculture and consumers resulting from the potential TTIP agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2013. "The US Farm Bill: Lessons for CAP Reform?," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3, January.
- Jean-Pierre Butault & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Heinz-Peter Witzke & Thomas Heckelei, 2012. "Comparative analysis of agricultural support within the major agricultural trading nations," Working Papers hal-01072292, HAL.
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Trade composition effects of the EU tariff structure: beef imports from Mercosur,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Trade composition effects of the EU tariff structure: beef imports from Mercosur," Post-Print hal-01172970, HAL.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Jean-Pierre Doussin, 1999. "Sanitary and Technical Regulations: Issues for Trade Liberalization in the Dairy Sector," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 149-156, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iafepa:253698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierigpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.