Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pall, Zsombor & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Teuber, Ramona & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Wheat trade - does Russia price discriminate across export destinations?," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 15, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Philip Dawson & Matthew Gorton & Carmen Hubbard & Lionel Hubbard, 2017.
"Pricing-To-Market Analysis: The Case of EU Wheat Exports,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 301-315, February.
- Dawson, P.J. & Gorton, Matthew & Hubbard, Lionel & Hubbard, Carmen, 2015. "Pricing-to-Market Analysis: The Case of EU Wheat Exports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212044, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Varma, Poornima & Issar Akash, 2017. "India's Horticulture Sector - A Port- Level Analysis of Onion Export Pricing," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-03-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Lusk, Jayson L. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2008. "Effect of Publicly Released Quality Information for US Hard Red Winter Wheat on Mexican Millers' Welfare," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6869, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tamini, Lota Dabio, 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," Working Papers 148589, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Scoppola, Margherita, 2006.
"Economies of Scale and Endogenous Market Structures in International Grain Trade,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25322, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2007. "Economies of scale and endogenous market structures in international grain trade," Working Papers 04-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Feb 2009.
- Poornima Varma & Akash Issar, 2016. "Pricing to market behaviour of India's high value agri-food exporters: an empirical analysis of major destination markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 129-137, January.
- Ramos, Maria Priscila & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Shipping the good beef out: EU trade liberalization to Mercosur exports," Working Papers 7215, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2010.
"The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 584-604.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 2008. "The Liberalization Of Tariff Rate Quotas Under Oligopolistic Competition," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015.
"Price Discrimination And Pricing-To-Market Behavior Of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(03), pages 287-316, August.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behavior of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187583, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price discrimination and pricing to market behavior of Black sea region wheat exporters," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," MPRA Paper 40845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2015. "Imperfect Competition between Florida and Sao Paulo (Brazil) Orange Juice Producers in the U.S. and European Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Zsombor Pall & Oleksandr Perekhozhuk & Thomas Glauben & Sören Prehn & Ramona Teuber, 2014. "Residual demand measures of market power of Russian wheat exporters," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 381-391, May.
- Imre Ferto & Jeremias Mate Balogh, 2016. "Are the major European wine exporters able to price discriminate across their EU extra wine export destinations?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1624, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2007. "Politique Commerciale, Qualité et Environnement: une Application aux Négociations Commerciales entre l’Union Européenne et le Mercosur," MPRA Paper 12640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Uhl & Oleksandr Perekhozhuk & Thomas Glauben, 2016. "Price Discrimination in Russian Wheat Exports: Evidence from Firm-level Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 722-740, September.
- Páll, Zsombor, 2015. "Three essays on the Russian wheat export," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 80, number 80.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2002. "Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports," Research Reports 25210, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2007. "Economies of scale and market structure in international grain trade," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 277-291, September.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2013. "Strategic Trade Policies in the U.S. Orange Juice Market: Competition between Florida and São Paulo," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dhamodharan, Mahalingam & Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff, 2016. "Imperfect Competition, Trade Policies, and Technological Changes in the Orange Juice Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(2), May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:4:p:835-854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.