The Irish Pharmaceutical Industry over the Boom Period and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiesa, Vittorio, 1996. "Separating research from development: Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 638-647, December.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2006. "The demand for tax haven operations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 513-531, February.
- N A Phelps, 1993. "Contemporary Industrial Restructuring and Linkage Change in an Older Industrial Region: Examples from the Northeast of England," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(6), pages 863-882, June.
- Chris van Egeraat & David Jacobson, 2004. "The rise and demise of the Irish and Scottish computer hardware industry," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 809-834, September.
- A Pike, 1998. "Making performance plants from branch plants? In situ restructuring in the automobile industry in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 881-900, May.
- A Pike, 1998. "Making Performance Plants from Branch Plants? In Situ Restructuring in the Automobile Industry in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 881-900, May.
- N A Phelps, 1993. "Contemporary industrial restructuring and linkage change in an older industrial region: examples from the northeast of England," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 863-882, June.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ray Hudson, 1997. "Regional Futures: Industrial Restructuring, New High Volume Production Concepts and Spatial Development Strategies in the New Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 467-478.
- Barry, Frank & Van Egeraat, Chris, 2008. "The Decline of the Computer Hardware Sector: How Ireland Adjusted," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2008(1-Spring), pages 38-57.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .