The Irish Pharmaceutical Industry over the Boom Period and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2006. "The demand for tax haven operations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 513-531, February.
- N A Phelps, 1993. "Contemporary Industrial Restructuring and Linkage Change in an Older Industrial Region: Examples from the Northeast of England," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(6), pages 863-882, June.
- Chris van Egeraat & David Jacobson, 2004. "The rise and demise of the Irish and Scottish computer hardware industry," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 809-834, September.
- A Pike, 1998. "Making Performance Plants from Branch Plants? In Situ Restructuring in the Automobile Industry in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 881-900, May.
- Ray Hudson, 1997. "Regional Futures: Industrial Restructuring, New High Volume Production Concepts and Spatial Development Strategies in the New Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 467-478.
- Chiesa, Vittorio, 1996. "Separating research from development: Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 638-647, December.
- A Pike, 1998. "Making performance plants from branch plants? In situ restructuring in the automobile industry in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 881-900, May.
- N A Phelps, 1993. "Contemporary industrial restructuring and linkage change in an older industrial region: examples from the northeast of England," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 863-882, June.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Barry, Frank & Van Egeraat, Chris, 2008. "The Decline of the Computer Hardware Sector: How Ireland Adjusted," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2008(1-Spring), pages 38-57.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.