Welfare gains from liberalized banana trade and a new international banana agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Mouel, Chantal Le, 1999.
"An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 105-120, March.
- Hervé Guyomard & Catherine Laroche & Chantal Le Mouel & . European Economics And Financial Center,londres (gbr) & . Statistics Norway,oslo (nor), 1996. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organisation for bananas in the European Union," Post-Print hal-01594010, HAL.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1994. "Third-Country Effects of a Discriminatory Tariff," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 75-86, January.
- Satish Y. Deodhar & Ian M. Sheldon, 1995. "Is Foreign Trade (Im)Perfectly Competitive?: An Analysis Of The German Market For Banana Imports," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 336-348.
- Whittaker, Gerald W. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Vasavada, Utpal, 1995.
"Restricting Pesticide Use: The Impact On Profitability By Farm Size,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Whittaker, Gerald & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Vasavada, Utpal, 1995. "Restricting Pesticide Use: The Impact on Profitability by Farm Size," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 352-262, December.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 1996. "Primary Exports and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 465-475, July.
- Robert Read, 1994. "The EC Internal Banana Market: The Issues and the Dilemma," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 219-236, March.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1998-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .