Tariffication in the Uruguay Round: How Much Liberalisation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1989. "Measuring Nontariff Trade Policies," NBER Working Papers 2978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josling, Timothy E. & Honma, Masayoshi & Lee, Jaeok & MacLaren, Donald & Miner, William M. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Tangermann, Stefan & Valdes, Alberto, 1994. "The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: An Evaluation," Commissioned Papers 14621, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, D. Gale, 2001. "The WTO and agriculture in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 402-404.
- Swinbank, Alan, 2004. "Dirty Tariffication Revisited: The EU and Sugar," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14.
- T. Ademola OYEJIDE, 2000. "Interests And Options Of Developing And Least-Developed Countries In A New Round Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," G-24 Discussion Papers 2, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Matthews, A., 2000. "Multilateral Trade Reform in Agriculture and the Developing Countries," Trinity Economics Papers 200010, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gregory Shaffer & L. Alan Winters, 2016. "FTAs as Applicable Law in WTO Dispute Settlement: Was the Appellate Body Wrong in Peru-Additional Duty (DS457)?," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/65, European University Institute.
- Michael J. Ferrantino, 2006. "Quantifying the Trade and Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 2437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2007.
"Do Global Trade Distortions Still Harm Developing Country Farmers?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(1), pages 108-139, April.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2005. "Do Global Trade Distortions Still Harm Developing Country Farmers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "Do global trade distortions still harm developing country farmers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3901, The World Bank.
- Jan G. Jorgensen & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2002. "Effects of Tariffication: Tariffs, Quotas and VERs under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 269, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000.
"Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 159-172, October.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000. "Trade Liberalization As A Vehicle For Adapting To Global Warming," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 1-14, October.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Timothy O. Randhir, 1999. "Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming," GTAP Working Papers 398, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1999. "Trade Liberalization As A Vehicle For Adapting To Global Warming," Working papers 28698, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2010.
"Eight Years of Doha Trade Talks: Where Do We Stand?,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 11(2).
- Antoine Bouet & David Laborde, 2010. "Eight years of Doha trade talks : where do we stand," Working Papers hal-00637589, HAL.
- Antoine Bouët & David Laborde, 2010. "Eight Years of Doha Trade Talks: Where Do We Stand?," Post-Print hal-01881923, HAL.
- Nordstrom, Hakan, 2001. "Do variable levies beggar thy neighbour?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 403-420, June.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Eight years of Doha trade talks," IFPRI discussion papers 997, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ags:ecjilt:93256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khorana, Sangeeta, 2008. "The Developmental Relevance of Tariff Rate Quotas as a Market Access Instrument: An Analysis of Swiss Agricultural Imports," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 9(2), pages 1-24.
- Hong Hwang & Cheng-Hau Peng & Hsiu-Ling Wu, 2013. "Tariffication and Welfare in a Differentiated Duopoly," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 899-911, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:19:y:1996:i:4:p:425-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.