FTAs as Applicable Law in WTO Dispute Settlement: Was the Appellate Body Wrong in Peru-Additional Duty (DS457)?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813233058_0020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagwell, Kyle & Sykes, Alan O., 2005.
"Chile – Price Band System and Safeguard Measures Relating to Certain Agricultural Products,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(S1), pages 133-157, January.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Sykes, Alan O., 2004. "Chile price band system and safeguard measures relating to certain agricultural products," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 507-528, November.
- Timothy E. Josling & Stefan Tangermann, 2015. "Transatlantic Food and Agricultural Trade Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15889.
- Sampson, Gary P & Snape, Richard H, 1980. "Effects of the EEC's Variable Import Levies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 1026-1040, October.
- Kamal Saggi & Mark Wu, 2018.
"Understanding Agricultural Price Range Systems as Trade Restraints: Peru–Agricultural Products,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of the Rules and Regulations of the World Trade Organization, chapter 20, pages 455-482
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Saggi, Kamal & Wu, Mark, 2016. "Understanding Agricultural Price Range Systems as Trade Restraints: Peru–Agricultural Products," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 259-286, April.
- Kamal Saggi & Mark Wu, 2015. "Understanding Agricultural Price Range Systems as Trade Restraints: Peru – Agricultural Products," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/58, European University Institute.
- Merlinda D. Ingco, 1996. "Tariffication in the Uruguay Round: How Much Liberalisation?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 425-446, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; FTAs; variable levies; fragmentation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2017-01-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2016/65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.