From prices to incomes: agricultural subsidization without protection?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1998. "From Prices to Incomes: Agricultural Subsidization without Protection?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 191-211, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, December.
- Valdes, A, 1996. "Surveillance of Agricultural Price and Trade Policy in Latin America during Major Policy Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 349, World Bank.
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- Junichi Goto, 1997. "Regional Economic Integration and Agricultural Trade," Discussion Paper Series 76, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
- Brooks, Karen M., 1993. "Challenges of trade and agricultural development for East/Central Europe and states of the former USSR," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 401-420, June.
- Knudsen, O. & Nash, J., 1990.
"Redefinig The Role Of Governement In Agriculture For The 1990s,"
World Bank - Discussion Papers
105, World Bank.
- Knudsen, O. & Nash, J., 1990. "Redefinig The Role Of Governement In Agriculture For The 1990s," World Bank - Discussion Papers 106a, World Bank.
- Knudsen, O. & Nash, J., 1990. "Redefinig The Role Of Governement In Agriculture For The 1990s," World Bank - Discussion Papers 106b, World Bank.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 290-310, April.
- Levy, Santiago & Wijnbergen, Sweder van, 1994. "Labor markets, migration and welfare Agriculture in the North-American Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-278, April.
- Winters, L Alan, 1987. "The Political Economy of the Agricultural Policy of Industrial," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 285-304.
- Goto, Junichi, 1997. "Regional economic integration and agricultural trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1805, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hualin Xie & Bohao Wang, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Agricultural Product Price Fluctuations on China’s Grain Yield," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-14, May.
- Saldaña-Zorrilla, Sergio O., 2007. "Socio-economic vulnerability to natural disasters in Mexico: rural poor, trade and public response," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 92, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Schmook, Birgit & Vance, Colin, 2009. "Agricultural Policy, Market Barriers, and Deforestation: The Case of Mexico's Southern Yucatn," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1015-1025, May.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180.
- Nejat ANBARCI & Mehmet ULUBASOGLU, "undated". "Endogenous Liberalization and Within-Country Inequality," EcoMod2010 259600008, EcoMod.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Lara, Gabriel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Mexico," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48432, World Bank.
- Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry, 2005. "Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3533, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Agricultural Research; Agribusiness&Markets; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.