Structural reforms and price liberalization in Mexican agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Jegasothy, Kandiah & Alexander, William P., 1988.
"Production Interrelationships In Sri Lankan Peasant Agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, April.
- C. Richard Shumway & Kandiah Jegasothy & William P. Alexander, 1987. "Production Interrelationships In Sri Lankan Peasant Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(1), pages 16-28, April.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Anderson, James E. & Bannister, Geoffrey, 1992. "The trade restrictiveness index : an application to Mexican agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 874, The World Bank.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1979. "Statistical inference for a system of simultaneous, non-linear, implicit equations in the context of instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 275-302.
- C. Richard Shumway & William P. Alexander, 1988. "Agricultural Product Supplies and Input Demands: Regional Comparisons," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 153-161.
- Burfisher, Mary & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1992. "Agricultural and food policies in a United States-Mexico free trade area," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-139.
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-391, November.
- Levy, Santiago & Wijnbergen, Sweder van, 1994. "Labor markets, migration and welfare Agriculture in the North-American Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-278, April.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Price Responsiveness, Efficiency, and the Impact of Structural Adjustment on Egyptian Crop Producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 765-771, April.
- Lopez, Ramon & Nash, John & Stanton, Julie, 1995. "Adjustment and poverty in Mexican agriculture : how farmers'wealth affects supply response," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1494, The World Bank.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Robert D. Weaver, 1983. "Multiple Input, Multiple Output Production Choices and Technology in the U.S. Wheat Region," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(1), pages 45-56.
- O'Mara, Gerald T & Ingco, Merlinda, 1990. "MEXAGMKTS : a model of crop and livestock markets in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 446, The World Bank.
- Thijssen, Geert, 1992. "Supply Response and Input Demand of Dutch Dairy Farms," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 219-235.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eakin, Hallie, 2005. "Institutional change, climate risk, and rural vulnerability: Cases from Central Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1923-1938, November.
- Hallie Eakin & Hugo Perales & Kirsten Appendini & Stuart Sweeney, 2014. "Selling Maize in Mexico: The Persistence of Peasant Farming in an Era of Global Markets," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 133-155, January.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:10:y:1998:i:5:p:575-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.