Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 2001. "Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 515-542, October.
- Rashmi Banga & B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Contribution of services to output growth and productivity in Indian manufacturing: Pre and post reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 139, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2005. "Growth and poverty in Maharashtra," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1991. "Growth rates and aggregate welfare : an international comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 647, The World Bank.
- Md., Samsur Jaman, 2014. "Monitoring Structural Changes in NER: -An Empirical Analysis of Mizoram," MPRA Paper 60270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Baffes, 1998. "Structural reforms and price liberalization in Mexican agriculture," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 575-587.
- D. Shyjan, 2007. "Public investment and agricultural productivity: A State-wise analysis of foodgrains in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 387, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Purba Roy Choudhury & Biswajit Chatterjee, 2017. "Growth in India’s Service Sector: Implications of Structural Breaks," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 75-99, March.
- K. Pushpangadan, 2003. "Remittances, consumption and economic growth in Kerala: 1980-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 343, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan & Mausumi Das & M. Parameswaran, 2015. "The Mechanism of Long-Term Growth in India," Working Papers id:6414, eSocialSciences.
- K.K. Subrahmanian & E. Abdul Azeez, 2000.
"Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
310, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Pilu Chandra Das & KK Subrahmanian, 2007. "Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations," Working Papers id:1003, eSocialSciences.
- Mehta, Swati, 2010. "Technology Dynamism: Analyses of Changing Structure of Trade in Organized Manufacturing Industries In India," MPRA Paper 41495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baffes, John*Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Is growth in Bangladesh's rice production sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1666, The World Bank.
- G Burange & Shruti Yamini, 2008. "Performance of Indian Cement Industry: The Competitive Landscape," Working Papers id:1767, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:48:y:1986:i:4:p:385-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.