From Prices to Incomes: Agricultural Subsidization without Protection?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1997. "From prices to incomes: agricultural subsidization without protection?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1776, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, December.
- Valdes, A, 1996. "Surveillance of Agricultural Price and Trade Policy in Latin America during Major Policy Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 349, World Bank.
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- Levy, Santiago & Wijnbergen, Sweder van, 1994. "Labor markets, migration and welfare Agriculture in the North-American Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 263-278.
- Brooks, Karen M., 1993. "Challenges of trade and agricultural development for East/Central Europe and states of the former USSR," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Junichi Goto, 1997. "Regional Economic Integration and Agricultural Trade," Discussion Paper Series 76, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
- Winters, L Alan, 1987. "The Political Economy of the Agricultural Policy of Industrial," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, pages 285-304.
- Brooks, Karen M., 1993. "Challenges of trade and agricultural development for East/Central Europe and states of the former USSR," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 401-420.
- Goto, Junichi, 1997. "Regional economic integration and agricultural trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1805, The World Bank.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 290-310.
- Knudsen, O. & Nash, J., 1990. "Redefinig The Role Of Governement In Agriculture For The 1990s," World Bank - Discussion Papers 105, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:906-:d:99965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saldaña-Zorrilla, Sergio O., 2007. "Socio-economic vulnerability to natural disasters in Mexico: rural poor, trade and public response," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 92, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Schmook, Birgit & Vance, Colin, 2009. "Agricultural Policy, Market Barriers, and Deforestation: The Case of Mexico's Southern Yucatn," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1015-1025.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 159-180.
- Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry, 2005. "Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3533, The World Bank.
- Nejat ANBARCI & Mehmet ULUBASOGLU, "undated". "Endogenous Liberalization and Within-Country Inequality," EcoMod2010 259600008, EcoMod.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Lara, Gabriel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Mexico," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48432, World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:13:y:1998:i:2:p:191-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .