Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1998.
"From Prices to Incomes: Agricultural Subsidization without Protection?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 191-211, August.
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1997. "From prices to incomes: agricultural subsidization without protection?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1776, The World Bank.
- Antonio Yunez--Naude, 2003. "The Dismantling of CONASUPO, a Mexican State Trader in Agriculture," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Isidro Soloaga, 2004. "Growth and Poverty. The case of MÃ©xico," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 93, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Jara, Esteban & Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of Latin American Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48525, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Alberto Valdés, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6604, July.
- Anderson, Kym & Valdes, Alberto, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48558, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDistorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wlrdbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.