The Dismantling of CONASUPO, a Mexican State Trader in Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "Global Economic Prospects and the Developing Countries 2001," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14779.
- Bernard Hoekman & Francis Ng & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2002.
"Eliminating Excessive Tariffs on Exports of Least Developed Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Eliminating excessive tariffs on exports of least developed countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2604, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2002. "Une proposition pour l'OMC : La « super » clause de nation plus favorisée," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 81-90.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004.
"Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access," International Trade 0210002, EconWPA.
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- Lopez, Ramon & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "On the Theory of Piecemeal Tariff Reform: The Case of Pure Imported Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 615-625, June.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, March.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002.
"Strengthening the global trade architecture for development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2757, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard M, 2002. "Strengthening the global trade architecture for development," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34902, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Martin,Will & Winters,L. Alan (ed.), 1996. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586016, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Paredes, Fernando Barceinas & Dyer, George A., 2004. "Transition Policy And The Structure Of The Agriculture Of Mexico," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16731, Farm Foundation.
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Yúnez-Naude, 2007.
"Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration from Rural Mexico to the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 269-288
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Naude, 2005. "Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration From Rural Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 11428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaramillo, Jose Luis & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Serrano-Cote, Valeria, 2012. "Spatial Integration Of Mexico And United States In Grain Market: The Case Of Maize, Wheat And Sorghum," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126495, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicola Persico & José C. R. Pueblita & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Factions and Political Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(2), pages 242-288.
- Thome, Karen E. & Merel, Pierre R., 2010. "Market Power after the Transition," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antonio Yunez-Naude & Fernando Barceinas Paredes, 2004. "The Agriculture of Mexico After Ten Years of Nafta Implementation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 277, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ryan Nehring, 2012. "Linking Social Protection and Agricultural Production: The Case of Mexico," Policy Research Brief 21, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lemus, David Magaña & Bessler, David A., 2014. "Price Dynamics in Agricultural Markets: Relationships between the U.S. and Mexico," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169736, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Mesbah Motamed & Kenneth A. Foster & Wallace E. Tyner, 2008. "Applying cointegration and error correction to measure trade linkages: maize prices in the United States and Mexico," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 29-39, July.
- Antonio YUNEZ NAUDE & J. Edward TAYLOR, 2006. "The Effects Of Nafta And Domestic Reforms In The Agriculture Of Mexico: Predictions And Facts," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 23, pages 161-186.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Lara, Gabriel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Mexico," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48432, World Bank.
- Speelman, E.N. & García-Barrios, L.E. & Groot, J.C.J. & Tittonell, P., 2014. "Gaming for smallholder participation in the design of more sustainable agricultural landscapes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 62-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:1:p:97-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.