Linking Social Protection and Agricultural Production: The Case of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vargas-HernÃ¡ndez, 2005. "Questions of Ownership: Social Implications of the Mexican Privatisation Programme," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 221-238, December.
- Antonio Yunez--Naude, 2003. "The Dismantling of CONASUPO, a Mexican State Trader in Agriculture," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Manuela Angelucci & Orazio Attanasio, 2009.
"Oportunidades: Program Effect on Consumption, Low Participation, and Methodological Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-506, April.
- Angelucci, Manuela & Attanasio, Orazio, 2009. "Oportunidades: Program Effect on Consumption, Low Participation, and Methodological Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 4475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin Davisky & Sudhanshu Handa & Marta Ruiz & Marco Stampini & Paul Winters, 2005.
"An impact Evaluation of Agricultural Subsidies on Human Capital Development and Poverty Reudction: Evidence from Rural Mexico,"
OVE Working Papers
0305, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Benjamin Davis & Sudhanshu Handa & Marta Ruiz Arranz & Marco Stampini & Paul Winters, 2005. "An Impact Evaluation of Agricultural Subsidies on Human Capital Development and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Rural Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3004, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jessica Erin Todd & Paul Winters & Tom Hertz, 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Agricultural Production: Lessons from the Oportunidades Experience in Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 39-67.
More about this item
KeywordsLinking Social Protection and Agricultural Production: The Case of Mexico;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.