Linking Social Protection and Agricultural Production: The Case of Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vargas-HernÃ¡ndez, 2005. "Questions of Ownership: Social Implications of the Mexican Privatisation Programme," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 221-238, December.
- Antonio Yunez--Naude, 2003. "The Dismantling of CONASUPO, a Mexican State Trader in Agriculture," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Jessica Erin Todd & Paul Winters & Tom Hertz, 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Agricultural Production: Lessons from the Oportunidades Experience in Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 39-67.
- Manuela Angelucci & Orazio Attanasio, 2009.
"Oportunidades: Program Effect on Consumption, Low Participation, and Methodological Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-506, April.
- Angelucci, Manuela & Attanasio, Orazio, 2009. "Oportunidades: Program Effect on Consumption, Low Participation, and Methodological Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 4475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin Davisky & Sudhanshu Handa & Marta Ruiz & Marco Stampini & Paul Winters, 2005.
"An impact Evaluation of Agricultural Subsidies on Human Capital Development and Poverty Reudction: Evidence from Rural Mexico,"
OVE Working Papers
0305, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Benjamin Davis & Sudhanshu Handa & Marta Ruiz Arranz & Marco Stampini & Paul Winters, 2005. "An Impact Evaluation of Agricultural Subsidies on Human Capital Development and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Rural Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3004, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLinking Social Protection and Agricultural Production: The Case of Mexico;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .