The Effects Of Nafta And Domestic Reforms In The Agriculture Of Mexico: Predictions And Facts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Yunez--Naude, 2003. "The Dismantling of CONASUPO, a Mexican State Trader in Agriculture," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Antonio Yunez-Naude & Fernando Barceinas Paredes, 2004. "The Agriculture of Mexico After Ten Years of Nafta Implementation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 277, Central Bank of Chile.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Santiago Levy & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1992. "Mexican Agriculture in the Free Trade Agreement: Transition Problems in Economic Reform," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 63, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sytske F. Groenewald & Marrit M. Van Den Berg, 2012. "Smallholder Livelihood Adaptation in the Context of Neoliberal Policy Reforms: A Case of Maize Farmers in Southern Veracruz, Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 429-444, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMMERCIAL AND SUBSISTENCE FARMERS; RURAL HOUSEHOLDS; STAPLES; POLICY REFORMS; ECONOMETRICS; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:23:y:2006:p:161-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.