Mexican Agriculture in the Free Trade Agreement: Transition Problems in Economic Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Susan M. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2005. "Policy Reforms and the Gender Dynamics of Rural Mexico-to-U.S. Migration," Working Papers 190909, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Antonio YUNEZ NAUDE & J. Edward TAYLOR, 2006. "The Effects Of Nafta And Domestic Reforms In The Agriculture Of Mexico: Predictions And Facts," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 23, pages 161-186.
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Yúnez-Naude, 2007.
"Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration from Rural Mexico to the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 269-288
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Naude, 2005. "Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration From Rural Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 11428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, Rebecca Lee, 2001. "A computable general equilibrium analysis of Mexico's agricultural policy reforms," TMD discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richter, Susan M. & Taylor, J. Edward & Yunez-Naude, Antonio, 2005. "Gender Impacts of U.S. Immigration Policies," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19403, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven J. Matusz & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Adjusting To Trade Policy Reform," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 4, pages 77-114 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Avalos-Sartorio, Beatriz, 2006. "What can we learn from past price stabilization policies and market reform in Mexico?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 313-327, August.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Materer, Susan M. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2003. "Cafta And Migration: Lessons From Micro Economy-Wide Models And The New Economics Of Labor Migration," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21976, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Taylor, Edward J. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Paredes, Fernando Barceinas & Dyer, George, 2004. "Transition Policy and the Structure of the Agriculture of Mexico," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives 163857, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Taylor, J. Edward & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hampton, Steve, 1999. "Agricultural Policy Reforms and Village Economies: A Computable General-Equilibrium Analysis from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 453-480, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:63-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .