The impact of removing corn subsidies in mexico: A general equilibrium assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 74-79, January.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 2009.
"A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 0, number 9780226036335, December.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ball85-1.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Burgess, J.C., 1996. "Economic analysis of deforestation in Mexico," MPRA Paper 12089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 112-117, January.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Maize and the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the United States," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 481-502, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassey, Andrew J. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Taylor, Justin L., 2012.
"Environmental Regulation and Regional Economy: Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Andrew J. Cassey & Suzette P. Galinato & Justin Taylor, 2010. "Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State," Working Papers 2010-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:150-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .