Maize and the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Anda, Gustavo Gordillo, 1995. "NAFTA and Mexico's maize producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1349-1362, August.
- U Pascual & R Martinez-Espineira, 2003. "Integrated Policy Options for Land Conservation and Rural Poverty Alleviation: A System-Dynamics Approach," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0323, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000.
"Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 299-310, September.
- Smale, Melinda & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Gomez, Jose Alfonso Aguirre, 1999. "The Private and Public Characteristics of Maize Land Races and the Area Allocation Decisions of Farmers in a Center of Crop Diversity," Economics Working Papers 7669, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Petit, Michel & Gnaegy, Suzanne, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness and Global Trade: Looking at the Future of Agriculture Through a Crystal Ball," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183374, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- K. Doroodian & Roy Boyd, 1999. "The impact of removing corn subsidies in mexico: A general equilibrium assessment," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 150-169, June.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Alessandro Nicita & Isidro Soloaga, 2002.
"Trade Reform and Poverty: The Case of Mexico,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(7), pages 945-972, July.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Nicita, Alessandro & Soloaga, Isidro, 2001. "Trade reform and household welfare : the case of Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2667, The World Bank.
- Avalos-Sartorio, Beatriz, 2006. "What can we learn from past price stabilization policies and market reform in Mexico?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 313-327, August.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Hellin, Jon, 2011. "Planting Hybrids, Keeping Landraces: Agricultural Modernization and Tradition Among Small-Scale Maize Farmers in Chiapas, Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1434-1443, August.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2004. "Agricultural Expansion, Resource Booms and Growth in Latin America: Implications for Long-run Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 137-157, January.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Burgess, J.C., 1996. "Economic analysis of deforestation in Mexico," MPRA Paper 12089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larson, Donald F., 1993. "Policies for coping with price uncertainty for Mexican maize : policies for maize price variability in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1120, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:6:y:1992:i:3:p:481-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .