Economic analysis of deforestation in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992.
"Transition problems in economic reform : agriculture in the Mexico - U.S. free trade agreement,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
967, The World Bank.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Transition Problems in Economic Reform: Agriculture in the Mexico-US Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Southgate, Douglas, 1991. "Tropical Deforestation And Agricultural Development In Latin America," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271204, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Maize and the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the United States," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 481-502, September.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:1:y:1996:i:2:p:203-239_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ede .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.