Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ecuador
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, 01.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Blankstein, Charles S & Zuvekas, Clarence, Jr, 1973. "Agrarian Reform in Ecuador: An Evaluation of Past Efforts and the Development of a New Approach," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 73-94, October.
- Valdes, A. & Schaeffer, B. & Ramos, H., 1996. "Surveillance of Agricultural Price and Trade Policies; A Handbook for Ecuador," Papers 314, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Valdes, Alberto & Jara, Esteban, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Chile," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48391, World Bank.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ecuador : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14593, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.