Dealing with commodity price uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gemmill, Gordon, 1985. "Optimal hedging on futures markets for commodity-exporting nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 243-261, March.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Larson, Donald F. & DEC, 1994. "The adding-up problem : strategies for primary commodity exports in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1245, The World Bank.
- Claessens, S., 1993. "Risk Management in Developing Countries," Papers 235, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Deaton, A.S., 1992. "Commodity Prices, Stabilization, and Growth in Africa," Papers 166, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Larson, Donald F. & Coleman, Jonathan, 1991. "The effects of option hedging on the costs of domestic price stabilization schemes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 653, The World Bank.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1987. "International commodity agreements: Design and performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 591-616, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Guerineau & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012. "The impact of high and volatile commodity prices on public finances: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers halshs-00659098, HAL.
- Kannapiran, Chinna A., 2000. "Commodity price stabilisation: macroeconomic impacts and policy options," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 17-30, June.
- James Daniel, 2001. "Hedging Government Oil Price Risk," IMF Working Papers 01/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Ricardo Caballero & Kevin Cowan, 2006. "Financial Integration Without the Volatility," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 387, Central Bank of Chile.
- Diego Arias & Katia Covarrubias, 2006. "Agricultural Insurance in Mesoamerica: An Opportunity to Deepen Rural Financial Markets," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3042, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Larson, Donald F. & Parks, Paul, 1999. "Risks, lessons learned, and secondary markets for greenhouse gas reductions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2090, The World Bank.
- Samuel Guerineau & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012. "The impact of high and volatile commodity prices on public finances: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers halshs-00659100, HAL.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Figiel, Szczepan & Scott, Tom & Varangis, Panos, 1997. "How government policies affect the relationship between Polish and world wheat prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1778, The World Bank.
- Hélène Ehrhart & Samuel Guerineau, 2012.
"Commodity price volatility and Tax revenues: Evidence from developing countries,"
- Ehrhart, H. & Guerineau, S., 2013. "Commodity price volatility and tax revenue: Evidence from developing countries," Working papers 423, Banque de France.
- Diego Arias & Katia Covarrubias, 2006. "Agricultural Insurance in Mesoamerica: An Opportunity to Deepen Rural Financial Markets," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36538, Inter-American Development Bank.
- C. W. Morgan & A. J. Rayner & C. Vaillant, 1999. "Agricultural futures markets in LDCs: a policy response to price volatility?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 893-910.
- Coulter, J. & Onumah, G., 2002. "The role of warehouse receipt systems in enhanced commodity marketing and rural livelihoods in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 319-337, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:2:p:582-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Budnevich L., Carlos, 2002. "Countercyclical Fiscal Policy, A Review of the Literature, Empirical Evidence and some Policy Proposals," WIDER Working Paper Series 041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2003. "India : Promoting Agricultural Growth in Maharashtra, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14620, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2003. "Risk in rural development: challenges for managers and policy makers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 161-197.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
- Kannapiran, Chinna A., 2000. "Commodity price stabilisation: macroeconomic impacts and policy options," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Pop Larisa Nicoleta, 2015. "Assessing The Governance For Commodity Price Stabilization - A Retrospective Look," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 504-513, July.
- Karlan, Dean & Kutsoati, Ed & McMillan, Margaret & Udry, Chris, 2010. "Crop price indemnified loans for farmers," IFPRI discussion papers 1021, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1998.
"From Prices to Incomes: Agricultural Subsidization without Protection?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 191-211, August.
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1997. "From prices to incomes: agricultural subsidization without protection?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1776, The World Bank.
- Patrick de Fontenay & Suiwah Leung, 2002. "Managing commodity price fluctuations in Vietnam's Coffee Industry," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-4, International and Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Commodities; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Access to Markets; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Commodities; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .