Globalization and International Commodity Trade with Specific Reference to the West African Cocoa Producers
In: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9536.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9536||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krishna, K., 1993.
"The Adding Up Problem: A Tergeting Approach,"
10-93-33, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna, 1998. "The adding up problem: a targeting approach," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 151-173.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1994. "Commodity exports and the adding up problem in developing countries : trade, investment, and lending policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1338, The World Bank.
- Paxson, Christina H, 1993.
"Consumption and Income Seasonality in Thailand,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 39-72, February.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1996. "International Commodity Agreements: An obituary notice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1987. "International commodity agreements: Design and performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 591-616, May.
- Kanbur, S M Ravi, 1984. "How to Analyse Commodity Price Stabilization? A Review Article," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 336-58, November.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Larson, Donald F. & DEC, 1994. "The adding-up problem : strategies for primary commodity exports in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1245, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.