International commodity agreements: Design and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Groenendaal, W. J. H. & Vingerhoets, J. W. A., 1995. "Can international commodity agreements work?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-278, June.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008.
"Responding to the coffee crisis: What can we learn from price dynamics?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 282-311, February.
- Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What Can We Learn from Price Dynamics," Staff Paper Series 472, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Panos Varangis, 2003. "Globalization and International Commodity Trade with Specific Reference to the West African Cocoa Producers," NBER Working Papers 9668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kox, H.L.M., 1989. "Integration of environmental externalities in international commodity agreements," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Raúl O'Ryan, 2002. "Fusiones y poder de mercado en la industria mundial del cobre," Documentos de Trabajo 149, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Mehta, A. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Responding to the Coffee Crisis: What We Can Learn from Price Dynamics," Working Papers 201444, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Alexandre Mathis & Lucrezia Reichlin, 1991. "Prix des matières premières : un test sur l'hypothèse d'efficience des marchés," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 123-138.
- Paasman, Berend R., 1999. "Multilateral rules on competition policy: an overview of the debate," Comercio Internacional 2, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Stacie Beck, 2001. "Autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity in commodity spot prices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 115-132.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Baffes, John & Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos, 2003.
"Commodity market reform in Africa: some recent experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 83-115, March.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Baffes, John & Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos, 2003. "Commodity market reform in Africa : some recent experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2995, The World Bank.
- Christopher Gilbert & Panos Varangis, 2004. "Globalization and International Commodity Trade with Specific Reference to the West African Cocoa Producers," NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 131-166 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1988. "Dynamic Oligopoly: Estimation and Tests of Market Structure," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7fk1119n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- McLaren, John, 1998. "Consequences of discretion in the formation of commodities policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 347-370, September.
- John M. Fry & Baoying Lai, 2011. "The interdependence of Coffee spot and futures markets," Working Papers 2011.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Coleman, Jonathan R. & Akiyama, Takamasa & Varangis, Panos N., 1993. "How policy changes affected cocoa sectors in sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1129, The World Bank.
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1996. "International Commodity Agreements: An obituary notice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Kox, H.L.M., 1991. "The 'non-polluter gets paid' principle for Third World commodity exports," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jarvis, Lovell S., 2005. "The rise and decline of rent-seeking activity in the Brazilian coffee sector: Lessons from the imposition and removal of coffee export quotas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1881-1903, November.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1989. "Development strategies and foreign aid policies for low income countries in the 1990s," Kiel Discussion Papers 152, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:5:p:591-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .