Regional economic integration and agricultural trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winters, L. Alan, 1996. "Regionalism versus multilateralism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1687, The World Bank.
- Hamada, K. & Goto, J., 1996. "Regional Economic Integration and Article XXIV of the GATT," Papers 754, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Nogués, 2003. "Mercosur's Labyrinth and World Regionalism," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., pages 452-459.
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1998.
"From Prices to Incomes: Agricultural Subsidization without Protection?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 191-211, August.
- Baffes, John & Meerman, Jacob, 1997. "From prices to incomes: agricultural subsidization without protection?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1776, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Rules of Origin; Trade Policy; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Economic Theory&Research; Rules of Origin; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .