Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2013. "Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph A Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2008.
"The impact of ISO 9000 diffusion on trade and FDI: A new institutional analysis,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(4), pages 613-633, June.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 179, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-22, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jarko Fidrmuc, 2009. "Gravity models in integrated panels," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 435-446, October.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2009. "Bonus vetus OLS: A simple method for approximating international trade-cost effects using the gravity equation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 77-85, February.
- Toke S. Aidt & Martin Gassebner, 2010.
"Do Autocratic States Trade Less?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 38-76, January.
- Aidt, T.S. & Gassebner, M., 2007. "Do Autocratic States Trade Less?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0742, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Toke S. Aidt & Martin Gassebner, 2007. "Do Autocratic States Trade Less?," KOF Working papers 07-175, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2007. "Product standards, harmonization, and trade : evidence from the extensive margin," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4390, The World Bank.
- Dennis Novy, 2010.
"Trade Costs and the Open Macroeconomy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(3), pages 514-545, September.
- Novy, Dennis, 2006. "Trade Costs and the Open Macroeconomy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 778, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Wilmsmeier & Inmaculada MartÃnez-Zarzoso, 2009.
"Determinants of maritime transport costs -- a panel data analysis for Latin American trade,"
Transportation Planning and Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 105-121, October.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Gordon Wilmsmeier, 2008. "Determinants of Maritime Transport Costs. A Panel Data Analysis for Latin American Trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 172, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2001. "Saving two in a billion: : quantifying the trade effect of European food safety standards on African exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 495-514, October.
- Maxim, Belenkiy, 2008. "Robustness of the Extensive Margin in the Helpman, Melitz and Rubinstein (HMR) Model," MPRA Paper 17913, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Timothy E. Josling & Donna Roberts & David Orden, 2004. "Food Regulation and Trade: Toward a Safe and Open Global System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 347.
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 441-487.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," Scholarly Articles 3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kathy Baylis & Lia Nogueira & Kathryn Pace, 2010. "Food Import Refusals: Evidence from the European Union," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 566-572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kareem, Olayinka Idowu, 2016. "Food safety regulations and fish trade: Evidence from European Union-Africa trade relations," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 18-25.
More about this item
KeywordsNontariff barrier; sanitary and phytosanitary standards (SPS); gravity model; multilateral resistance; bridge to cross; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; F13; F14; Q17;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:125025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .