Food Import Refusals: Evidence from the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 93 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Li, Xiaoqian & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "How Does Haccp Change U.S. Seafood Exports?-Analysis With Fishes, Mollusca, And Shellfish Other Than Mollusca," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pouliot, Sébastien, 2012. "On the Economics of Adulteration in Food Imports: Application to US Fish and Seafood Imports," Working Papers 148596, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnès & Maur, Jean-Christophe & Shepherd, Ben, 2015. "Reputation matters: Spillover effects for developing countries in the enforcement of US food safety measures," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 81-91.
- Munasib, Abdul B.A. & Roy, Devesh, 2011.
"Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125025, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2013. "Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nakuja, T. & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Protectionism or Legitimate Regulations: What can Trade Partners Expect from the New US Food Safety Regime?," Commissioned Papers 165920, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rollins, Emily R., 2015. "Does the US use Food Safety Regulation as a Disguised Barrier to Trade? Evidence from Canadian Agri-food Commodity Exports," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205758, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Gérard Fontagné, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 5840, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lionel Fontagné & Anne-Célia Disdier & Matthias Beestermöller, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2016-04, CEPII research center.
- Robert Grundke & Christoph Moser, 2014. "Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 5142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph Moser & Robert Grundke, 2014. "Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States," KOF Working papers 14-369, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Maur, Jean-Christophe & Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "Reputation matters: Spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures," MPRA Paper 35270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2012. "Reputation matters : spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5935, The World Bank.
- Marie-Agnès Jouanjean & Jean-Christophe Maur & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Reputation Matters: Spillover Effects in the Enforcement of US SPS Measures," LICOS Discussion Papers 30211, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kareem, Fatima Olanike & Brümmer, Bernhard & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2015. "The Implication of European Union’s Food Regulations on Developing Countries: Food Safety Standards, Entry Price System and Africa’s Export," Discussion Papers 198719, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria & Marco, Lorena & Sleva, Maria Luisa, 2015. "Investigating differences in safety border notifications on fruita nd vegetables imports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211645, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fiankor, Dela-Dem Doe & Ehrich, Malte & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2016. "EU-African Regional Trade Agreements as a Development Tool to Reduce EU Border Rejections," Discussion Papers 244352, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2011. "Sanitary and phytosanitary standards as bridge to cross:," IFPRI discussion papers 1140, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2010:i:2:p:566-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed