Is European antidumping protection against Central Europe too high?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 1995. "Is European antidumping protection against Central Europe too high?," SESO Working Papers 1995008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tharakan, P. K. M. & Waelbroeck, J., 1994. "Antidumping and countervailing duty decisions in the E.C. and in the U.S.: An experiment in comparative political economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 171-193, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 1999.
"European anti-dumping policy and the profitability of national and international collusion,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1996. "European Anti-dumping Policy and the Profitability of National and International Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 1469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- VEUGELERS, Reinhilde & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 1997. "European anti-dumping policy and the profitability of national and international collusion," SESO Working Papers 1997005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Wilfried Pauwels & Hylke Vandenbussche & Marcel Weverbergh, 2001. "Strategic Behaviour under European Antidumping Duties," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 75-99.
- Xiang Liu & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2002. "EU Antidumping Cases against China: An Overview and Future Prospects with Respect to China's WTO Membership," LICOS Discussion Papers 11902, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Christian Viegelahn, 2011. "No Protectionist Policy Before and During the Great Recession," LICOS Discussion Papers 28511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Greetje Everaert, 2003. "Technology Adoption under Price Undertakings," LICOS Discussion Papers 13703, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2000. "Determinants of the Egyptian Exports Market Access to the European Union," Working Papers 2037, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jul 2000.
- Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE & Christian VIEGELAHN, 2011. "No Protectionist Surprises: EU Antidumping Policy Before and During the Great Recession," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsF13; F17; K2;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:132:y:1996:i:1:p:116-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.