Estimates of U.S. Regional Commodity Trade Elasticities of Substitution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinert, Kenneth A. & Roland-Holst, David W., 1992. "Armington elasticities for United States manufacturing sectors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 631-639, October.
- Vargas, Eliecer E. & Shreiner, Dean F., 1999. "Modeling Monopsony Markets With Regional CGE: The Oklahoma Forest Products Industry Case," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2).
- Ricardo C. Gazel, 1996. "Free trade agreements and interregional labor migration: the case of the U.S. and Canada," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(4), pages 373-390.
- Clinton R. Shiells & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1993. "Armington Models and Terms-of-Trade Effects: Some Econometric Evidence for North America," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 299-316, May.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:945-954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baas, Timo & Melzer, Silvia, 2016. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances: A Sending Country Perspective," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145631, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Trink, Thomas & Schmid, Christoph & Schinko, Thomas & Steininger, Karl W. & Loibnegger, Thomas & Kettner, Claudia & Pack, Alexandra & Töglhofer, Christoph, 2010. "Regional economic impacts of biomass based energy service use: A comparison across crops and technologies for East Styria, Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5912-5926, October.
- Garey C. Durden & Patricia E. Gaynor, 2014. "Publishing in The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy and an Evaluation (via Citation Counts) of JRAP’s Influence on Scholarship in Regional Science," Working Papers 14-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Durden, Garey C. & Gaynor, Patricia E., 2015. "Publishing in The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy and an Evaluation (via Citation Counts) of JRAPâ€™s Influence on Scholarship in Regional Science," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.