Regional economic impacts of biomass based energy service use: A comparison across crops and technologies for East Styria, Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Pablo Muñoz Jaramillo & Thomas Schinko & Karl Steininger, 2010. "The Carbon Content of Austrian Trade Flows in the European and International Trade Context," FIW Research Reports series II-005, FIW.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Koller, Martin, 2007.
"Economic and CO2 mitigation impacts of promoting biomass heating systems: An input-output study for Vorarlberg, Austria,"
Elsevier, pages 6021-6035.
- Reinhard Madlener & Martin Koller, 2006. "Economic and CO2 mitigation impacts of promoting biomass heating systems: an input-output study for Vorarlberg, Austria," CEPE Working paper series 06-50, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Wissema, Wiepke & Dellink, Rob, 2007.
"AGE analysis of the impact of a carbon energy tax on the Irish economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 671-683, March.
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, "undated". "CGE Analysis of the Impact of a Carbon Energy Tax on the Irish Economy," EcoMod2006 272100104, EcoMod.
- Robert Küster & ingo Ellersdorfer & Ulrich Fahl, 2007. "A CGE-Analysis of Energy Policies Considering Labor Market Imperfections and Technology Specifications," Working Papers 2007.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jacoby, Henry D. & Reilly, John M. & McFarland, James R. & Paltsev, Sergey, 2006. "Technology and technical change in the MIT EPPA model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 610-631, November.
- Breuss, Fritz & Steininger, Karl, 1998. "Biomass Energy Use to Reduce Climate Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 513-535, August.
- Wiepke Wissema, 2006. "Building a Social Accounting Matrix for Ireland with specific detail in relation to energy and carbon dioxide emissions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp170, IIIS.
- Uwe Schneider & Bruce McCarl, 2003.
"Economic Potential of Biomass Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 291-312.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Bruce A. McCarl, 2001. "Economic Potential of Biomass-Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp280, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ignaciuk, Adriana M. & Dellink, Rob B., 2006. "Biomass and multi-product crops for agricultural and energy production--an AGE analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 308-325, May.
- Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C., 2006. "Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1127-1138, July.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar & Dilling-Hansen, Mogens, 1997. "Regional income effects and renewable fuels : Increased usage of renewable energy sources in Danish rural areas and its impact on regional incomes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-191, February.
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Elghali, Lucia & Clift, Roland & Sinclair, Philip & Panoutsou, Calliope & Bauen, Ausilio, 2007. "Developing a sustainability framework for the assessment of bioenergy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6075-6083, December.
- Madlener, Reinhard, 2007. "Innovation diffusion, public policy, and local initiative: The case of wood-fuelled district heating systems in Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1992-2008, March.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & King, Stephen A. & Lusby, Aaron K. & Schreiner, Dean F., 2002. "Estimates of U.S. Regional Commodity Trade Elasticities of Substitution," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2).
- Karl Steininger & Herbert Voraberger, 2003. "Exploiting the Medium Term Biomass Energy Potentials in Austria: A Comparison of Costs and Macroeconomic Impact," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 359-377, April.
- Claudia Pichl & Wilfried Puwein & Karl W. Steininger, 2000. "Aus WIFO-Studien: Erneuerbare Energieträger in Österreichs Wirtschaft. Volkswirtschaftliche Evaluierung am Beispiel der Biomasse," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 73(3), pages 211-215, March.
- Berndes, Goran & Hansson, Julia, 2007. "Bioenergy expansion in the EU: Cost-effective climate change mitigation, employment creation and reduced dependency on imported fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5965-5979, December.
- Faaij, Andre P.C., 2006. "Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 322-342, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant J. Allan, 2015.
"The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 615-643.
- Allan, Grant, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-74, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Allan, Grant, 2012. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Grant Allan, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," Working Papers 11-30, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Randall Jackson & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2016. "Woody Biomass Processing: Potential Economic Impacts on Rural Regions," Working Papers Working Paper 2016-04-v3, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Finger, Robert & Guta, Dawit Diriba & Varun, Gaur & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2016. "A generic model for analyzing nexus issues of households’ bioenergy use," Discussion Papers 230416, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Olivia Koland & Martin Schönhart & Erwin Schmid, 2013. "International Trade of Bio-Energy Products – Economic Potentials for Austria," FIW Research Reports series IV-004, FIW.
- Randall Jackson & Péter Járosi & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2017. "Woody Biomass Processing and Rural Regional Development," Working Papers Working Paper 2017-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Guoliang, 2013. "Estimates of electricity saving potential in Chinese nonferrous metals industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 558-568.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass energy CGE regional analysis Land competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5912-5926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.