EU Antidumping Cases against China: An Overview and Future Prospects with Respect to China's WTO Membership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hylke Vandenbussche, 1996.
"Is European antidumping protection against Central Europe too high?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(1), pages 116-138, March.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 1995. "Is European antidumping protection against Central Europe too high?," SESO Working Papers 1995008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Greetje Everaert & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2001. "Does Protection Harden Budget Constraints?," LICOS Discussion Papers 9801, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
KeywordsEU antidumping; China; WTO; monopoly; oligopoly;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-07-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2004-07-04 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-07-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:11902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .