Eu'S Antidumping Policies Towards China And Their Implications
This paper first tries to describe the antidumping measures and to explain how they work in the trade relations between EU and China. Then it tries to explain the implications of the antidumping measures from an economic perspective. Finally, the paper tries to answer the question whether the EU discriminates China in its antidumping policies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jørgen Ulff-Møller Nielsen & Aleksander Rutkowski, 2005. "The EU Anti-dumping Policy Towards Russia and China: Product Quality and the Choice of an Analogue Country," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 103-136, 01.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Anti-dumping: What are the Numbers to Discuss at Doha?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, 03.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Antidumping: what are the numbers to discuss at Doha?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon J. Evenett & Edwin Vermulst, 2005. "The Politicisation of EC Anti-dumping Policy: Member States, Their Votes and the European Commission," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 701-717, 05.
- Kenneth Chan, 2010. "Images, visibility and the prospects of soft power of the EU in Asia: the case of China," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 133-147, July.
- Fredrik Erixon & Patrick Messerlin, 2009. "Containing Sino-European Protectionism," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 83-85, 03.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2005. "Anti-dumping: A Growing Problem in International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 683-700, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tig:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:3-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Oroian)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.