Anti-dumping: A Growing Problem in International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Robert Teh, 2010. "Protection Reduction and Diversion: PTAs and the Incidence of Antidumping Disputes," NBER Working Papers 16276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Which Antidumping Cases Reach the WTO?," Ratio Working Papers 286, The Ratio Institute.
- David R. Collie & Vo Phuong Mai Le, 2010.
"Antidumping Regulations: Anti-Competitive and Anti-Export,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 796-806, November.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2008. "Anti-Dumping Regulations: Anti-Competitive and Anti-Export," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2012.
"Adjusting to Trade Policy: Evidence from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Vietnamese Catfish,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 304-319, February.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2008. "Adjusting to Trade Policy: Evidence from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Vietnamese Catfish," NBER Working Papers 14495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malhotra Nisha & Rus Horatiu & Kassam Shinan, 2008.
"Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Kassam, Shinan & Malhotra, Nisha, 2006. "Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido & Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2009. "Adjusting to trade-policy changes in export markets : evidence from U.S. antidumping duties on Vietnamese catfish," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4990, The World Bank.
- Tobias D. Ketterer, 2016.
"EU Anti-dumping and Tariff Cuts: Trade Policy Substitution?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 576-596, May.
- Tobias D. Ketterer, 2014. "EU Antidumping and Tariff Cuts: Trade Policy Substitution?," Discussion Papers 2014-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Kim, Soo Yeon, 2012. "Preventing protectionism: international institutions and trade policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45573, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2010. "Explaining formation and design of EU trade agreements: the role of transparency and flexibility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45565, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:6:p:1128-1154 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:100-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- CLINCI, Ionut Cristian, 2013. "Eu'S Antidumping Policies Towards China And Their Implications," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 2(3), pages 3-9, December.
- Jørgen Hansen & Philipp Meinen & Jørgen Nielsen, 2014. "Elasticity of substitution and anti-dumping decisions," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 787-816, November.
- Chandra, Piyush, 2016. "Impact of temporary trade barriers: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 24-48.
- Kelly Brian D, 2011. "The Offsetting Duty Norm and the Simultaneous Application of Countervailing and Antidumping Duties," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-33, July.
- Andreea C. Nita & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "The First Review of European Union Antidumping Reviews," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1455-1477, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:28:y:2005:i:5:p:683-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.