Tariff Liberalisation and Increased Administrative Protection: Is There a Quid Pro Quo?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Olson, 2005. "Tariff Liberalization and Increased Administrative Protection: Is There a Quid Pro Quo?," International Trade 0501001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983.
"A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Anti-dumping: What are the Numbers to Discuss at Doha?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, March.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Anti-dumping: What are the numbers to discuss at Doha?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P., 2003. "Antidumping and retaliation threats," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, August.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "On the spread and impact of anti-dumping," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 591-611, August.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2007. "Trade deflection and trade depression," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 176-201, May.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2003.
"Nontariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(1), pages 80-97, January.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Non-Tariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization," Virginia Economics Online Papers 340, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Simon P. Anderson & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Non-Tariff Barriers and Trade Liberalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 254, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2006.
"The Spread of Antidumping Regimes and the Role of Retaliation in Filings,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 877-890, April.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Olson, 2004. "The Spread of Antidumping Regimes and the Role of Retaliation in Filings," International Trade 0411003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:6:p:948-961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.