The China's Rise as an International Trading Power
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004.
"Will China's WTO accession worsen farm household incomes?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-456.
- Kym Anderson & Jikun Huang & Elena Ianchovichina, 2002. "Impact of ChinaÂ’s WTO Accession on Farm-Nonfarm Income Inequality and Rural Poverty," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-11, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004. "Will China's WTO Accession Worsen Rural Poverty?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2003. "Long-run impacts of China's WTO accession on farm-nonfarm income inequality and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3052, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2002. "Impact of China’s WTO Accession on Rural-Urban Income Inequality," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 173975, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812701350_0016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2005.
"China's New Regional Trade Agreements,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1539-1557, October.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2004. "China's New Regional Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 10992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whalley, John & Antkiewicz, Agata, 2004. "China's New Regional Trade Agreements," Working Papers 24155, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Robert Z. Lawrence & David E. Weinstein, 1999. "Trade and Growth: Import-Led or Export-Led? Evidence From Japan and Korea," NBER Working Papers 7264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarete, Ramon & Edmonds, Christopher & Wallack, Jessica Seddon, 2003. "Asian regionalism and its effects on trade in the 1980s and 1990s," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-129, February.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Imperfect competition and international trade: Evidence from fourteen industrial countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Tianshu Chu & Thomas J. Prusa, 2005.
"The Reasons For And The Impact Of Antidumping Protection: The Case Of People'S Republic Of China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 16, pages 411-433
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tianshu Chu & Thomas J. Prusa, 2004. "The Reasons for and the Impact of Antidumping Protection: The Case of People's Republic of China," Economics Study Area Working Papers 69, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426.
- World Bank, 2001. "World Development Report 2000/2001," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11856.
- Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2004. "China's emergence in East Asia under alternative trading arrangements," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 697-712, August.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claustre Bajona & Tianshu Chu, 2004. "China's WTO Accession and Its Effect on State-Owned Enterprises," Economics Study Area Working Papers 70, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Cecile Batisse & Sandra Poncet, 2004. "Protectionism and Industry Location in Chinese Provinces," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 133-154.
- La Croix, Sumner J. & Grandy, Christopher, 1997. "The Political Instability of Reciprocal Trade and the Overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(01), pages 161-189, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:46-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-06-17 (China)
- NEP-INT-2006-06-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-06-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-06-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .