China's New Regional Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2003.
"Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 755-769, May.
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2002. "Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin," International Trade 0203003, EconWPA.
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2002. "Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 27, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jeffrey J. Schott (ed.), 2004. "Free Trade Agreements: US Strategies and Priorities," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 375.
- Glenda Mallon & John Whalley, 2004. "China's Post Accession WTO Stance," NBER Working Papers 10649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Long Yongtu, 2000. "On the Question of Our Joining the World Trade Organization," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 5-52, January.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Liberalization in China's Key Service Sectors Following WTO Accession: Some Scenarios and Issues of Measurement," NBER Working Papers 10143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2013.
"Trade between China and South Africa: Prospects of a Successful SACU-China Free Trade Agreement,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 303-329.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2013. "Trade between China and South Africa: Prospects of a Successful SACU-China Free Trade Agreement," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 303-329, September.
- Eckhardt, Jappe & Serrano, Omar, 2014. "Economic Integration and Rivalry in Asia: Comparing Regional Trade Strategies of China and India," Papers 762, World Trade Institute.
- Roy, Martin & Marchetti, Juan & Lim, Hoe, 2006. "Services liberalization in the new generation of Preferential Trade Agreements (PTAs): How much further than the GATS?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Nguyen, Hong-Oanh & Tongzon, Jose, 2010. "Causal nexus between the transport and logistics sector and trade: The case of Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 135-146, May.
- John Whalley, 2008.
"Recent Regional Agreements: Why So Many, Why So Much Variance in Form, Why Coming So Fast, and Where Are They Headed?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 517-532, April.
- John Whalley, 2006. "Recent Regional Agreements: Why so many, why so much Variance in Form, why Coming so fast, and where are they Headed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2006. "BRICSAM and the non–WTO," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Swapan K. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Free Trade Agreement between Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and India: Likely Impact and Its Implications to Asian Economic Community," Working Papers id:3272, eSocialSciences.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2004. "China's export growth and U.S. trade policy," Working Paper Series WP-04-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Françoise Nicolas, 2008. "The political economy of regional integration in East Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 345-367, December.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong, 2005. "Prospects for Regional Free Trade in Asia," Working Paper Series WP05-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Dayaratna, Banda O.G. & Whalley, John, 2005.
"Beyond Goods and Services: Competition Policy, Investment, Mutual Recognition, Movement of Persons, and Broader Cooperation Provisions of Recent FTAs Involving ASEAN Countries,"
24153, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- O. G. Dayaratna Banda & John Whalley, 2005. "Beyond Goods and Services: Competition Policy, Investment, Mutual Recognition, Movement of Persons, and Broader Cooperation Provisions of Recent FTAs involving ASEAN Countries," NBER Working Papers 11232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hae-du Hwang & Xiangshuo Yin, 2008. "Recent developments on RTAs in North East Asia," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 455-466, November.
- Christian Milelli, 2005. "The surge of Preferential Trade Agreements across Asia: What is at stake?," Post-Print halshs-00139467, HAL.
- Pearson, Joseph & Viviers, Wilma & Cuyvers, Ludo & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Identifying export opportunities for South Africa in the southern engines: A DSM approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-359, August.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2006. "Understanding the Latest Wave and Future Shape of Regional Trade and Cooperation Agreements in Asia," CESifo Working Paper Series 1856, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalirajan Kaliappa & Paudel Ramesh, 2015. "India’s Trade Deficit with China: Will Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Work for India?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 485-505, December.
- McDonald, Scott & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2008. "Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 210-234, February.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
- Christopher Edmonds & Sumner J. La Croix & Yao Li, 2006. "The China's Rise as an International Trading Power," Economics Study Area Working Papers 88, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Fuchs, Andreas, 2016. "China’s Economic Diplomacy and the Politics-Trade Nexus," Working Papers 0609, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jorge F. Garzón, 2015. "Latin American Regionalism in a Multipolar World," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/23, European University Institute.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpwp:24155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .