Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Whalley, John & Antkiewicz, Agata, 2004.
"China's New Regional Trade Agreements,"
24155, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E., 1993. "Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 673-701.
- McDonald, Scott & Karen Thierfelder, 2004. "Deriving a Global Social Accounting Matrix from GTAP Versions 5 and 6 Data," GTAP Technical Papers 1645, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park, 2005. "Free Trade Areas in East Asia: Discriminatory or Non-discriminatory?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 21-48, 01.
- Baysan, Tercan & Panagariya, Arvind & Pitigala, Nihal, 2006. "Preferential trading in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3813, The World Bank.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2006.
"Does regionalism lead to more global trade integration in East Asia?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-301, December.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2005. "Does Regionalism Lead to More Global Trade Integration in East Asia?," MPRA Paper 706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2007. "Globe: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 14, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and the treatment of foreign trade in computable general equilibrium models of small economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
- World Bank, 2005. "Global Economic Prospects 2005 : Trade, Regionalism and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14783, March.
- Andrea Goldstein & Nicolas Pinaud & Helmut Reisen, 2006. "The Rise of China and India: What's in it for Africa?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 19, OECD Publishing.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:210-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.