Preferential trading in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003.
"An evaluation of the performance of applied general equilibrium models of the impact of NAFTA,"
320, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Performance of Applied General Equilibrium Models of the Impact of NAFTA," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000525, David K. Levine.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara & Wusheng Yu, 2003. "How Desirable is the South Asian Free Trade Area? A Quantitative Economic Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1293-1323, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Pomfret, 2007.
"Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 923-947, June.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp164, IIIS.
- Jose Daniel Rodríguez-Delgado, 2007. "Safta; Living in a World of Regional Trade Agreements," IMF Working Papers 07/23, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1179-1196 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Ganesh Kumar & Gordhan Kumar Saini, 2007. "Economic co-operation in South Asia: The Dilemma of SAFTA and beyond," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- McDonald, Scott & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2008. "Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 210-234, February.
- Ahmed, Saira & Ahmed, Vaqar & Sohail, Safdar, 2010. "Trade agreements between developing countries: a case study of Pakistan - Sri Lanka free trade agreement," MPRA Paper 29209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Institute for International Trade, 2006. "A Comparative Analysis of Trade Facilitation in Selected Regional and Bilateral Trade Agreement," Working Papers 1706, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Hossain, Sharif M., 2009. "South Asian Free Trade Area: Implications for Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 18517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Namra Awais, 2016. "Was the SAFTA (Phase II) Revision Successful? A Case Study of Bangladesh’s RMG Exports to India," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 151-182, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Trade Policy; Trade Law; Economic Theory&Research; Trade and Regional Integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .