Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp164, IIIS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baysan, Tercan & Panagariya, Arvind & Pitigala, Nihal, 2006. "Preferential trading in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3813, The World Bank.
- Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan, 2005. "Preferential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 05/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1985. "Discrimination in International Trade: Extent, Motivation and Implications - La discriminazione nell’ambito del commercio internazionale: estensione, motivi e implicazioni," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65.
- GAULIER, Guillaume & LEMOINE, Francoise & UNAL-KESENCI, Deniz, 2007.
"China's emergence and the reorganisation of trade flows in Asia,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 209-243.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2006. "China’s Emergence and the Reorganisation of Trade Flows in Asia," Working Papers 2006-05, CEPII research center.
- Dennis, Allen, 2006. "The impact of regional trade agreements and trade facilitation in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3837, The World Bank.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2005. "The Directive on Services: Rent Seekers Strike Back," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8131, Sciences Po.
- Linda Low, 2004. "A Comparative Evaluation and Prognosis of Asia Pacific Bilateral and Regional Trade Arrangements," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11, May.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2005. "The Directive on Services: Rent Seekers Strike Back," Post-Print hal-01020771, HAL.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005.
"Sequencing trade and monetary integration: issues and application to Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 105-124, February.
- Richard Pomfret, 2004. "Sequencing Trade and Monetary Integration: Issues and Applications to Asia," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Regional Trade Agreements," International Trade 0511002, EconWPA.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Fiorentino, Roberto V., 2005. "The changing landscape of regional trade agreements," WTO Discussion Papers 8, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Richard Pomfret, 1986. "The Trade-Diverting Bias of Preferential Trading Arrangements," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 109-117, December.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Dynamics and Politics in Regional Integration Arrangements: An Introduction," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 177-195, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pomfret, Richard & Sourdin, Patricia, 2009. "Have Asian trade agreements reduced trade costs?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268, May.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Regional Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor & Kaleb Girma Abreha, 2015. "Preferential Market Access, Foreign Aid and Economic Development," Economics Working Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jason H. Grant, 2013.
"Is the growth of regionalism as significant as the headlines suggest? Lessons from agricultural trade,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 142374, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Trade Policy Briefs 145970, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rachel McCulloch, 2010. "The International Trading System and Its Future," Working Papers 08, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Koopmann, Georg & Vogel, Lars, 2011. "Globalisierung, Regionalisierung und die Handelspolitik der Europäischen Union," HWWI Policy Papers 58, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Adlung, Rudolf & Molinuevo, Martin, 2008. "Bilateralism in services trade: is there fire behind the (BIT-)smoke?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2008-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Herz Bernhard & Wagner Marco, 2011. "Regionalism as a Building Block for Multilateralism," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Tristan Kohl, 2014. "Do we really know that trade agreements increase trade?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(3), pages 443-469, August.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Guanyi Leu, 2011. "ASEANâ€™s Preferential Trade Agreements (PTA) Strategy," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 31-64.
- Bernhard Herz & Marco Wagner, 2010. "Multilateralism versus Regionalism!?," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific Region: How Wide, How Deep?," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-31, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Carlo Piccardi & Lucia Tajoli, 2015. "Are Preferential Agreements Significant for the World Trade Structure? A Network Community Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 220-239, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:6:p:923-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.