Dynamics and Politics in Regional Integration Arrangements: An Introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 12 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Eduard Marinov, 2015.
"Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties,"
International Journal of Business and Management,
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 22-39, August.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties," MPRA Paper 60321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduard Marinov, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401524, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & de la Rocha, Manuel, 2003. "Stabilization and association process in the Banlkans : integration options and their assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3108, The World Bank.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2008. "Reform Creating Regional Trade Agreements And Foreign Direct Investment: Applications For East Asia," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 550-566, December.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006. "Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia," MPRA Paper 1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Fouquin, 2008. "Regionalization in East Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 289-313, December.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8749, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara, 2012. "Non-economic gains of Sri Lanka's FTAs with neighbours," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 750-763, August.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2008. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 63(03), pages 309-328, 09.
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova, 2008. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," Post-Print halshs-00202790, HAL.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Регионална Икономическа Интеграция В Африка (Дисертация)
[Regional Economic Integration in Africa (Ph.D. Thesis, full text)]," MPRA Paper 60591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Economic Integration Theories and the Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 63310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Pomfret, 2007. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 923-947, 06.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp164, IIIS.
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Политически Детерминанти На Икономическата Интеграция
[Political Determinants of Economic Integration]," MPRA Paper 74972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Hugon, 2002. "Les économies en développement au regard des théories de la régionalisation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(169), pages 9-25.
- Uche, Chibuike U., 2001. "The politics of monetary sector cooperation among the Economic Community of West African States members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2647, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:177-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed