Dynamics and Politics in Regional Integration Arrangements: An Introduction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduard Marinov, 2015.
"Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties,"
International Journal of Business and Management,
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 22-39, August.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties," MPRA Paper 60321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduard Marinov, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401524, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & de la Rocha, Manuel, 2003. "Stabilization and association process in the Banlkans : integration options and their assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3108, The World Bank.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2008.
"Reform Creating Regional Trade Agreements And Foreign Direct Investment: Applications For East Asia,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 550-566, December.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006. "Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia," MPRA Paper 1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2188, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Fouquin, 2008. "Regionalization in East Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 289-313, December.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8749, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara & Wusheng Yu, 2012. "Non-economic gains of Sri Lanka's FTAs with neighbours," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 750-763, August.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2008.
"The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 63(03), pages 309-328, September.
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova, 2008. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," Post-Print halshs-00202790, HAL.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014.
"Регионална Икономическа Интеграция В Африка (Дисертация)
[Regional Economic Integration in Africa (Ph.D. Thesis, full text)]," MPRA Paper 60591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Economic Integration Theories and the Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 63310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Pomfret, 2007.
"Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 923-947, June.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Is Regionalism an Increasing Feature of the World Economy?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp164, IIIS.
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014.
"Политически Детерминанти На Икономическата Интеграция
[Political Determinants of Economic Integration]," MPRA Paper 74972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Hugon, 2002. "Les économies en développement au regard des théories de la régionalisation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(169), pages 9-25.
- Uche, Chibuike U., 2001. "The politics of monetary sector cooperation among the Economic Community of West African States members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2647, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:177-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.