Economic Integration Theories and the Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I., 1995.
"Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, R.E. & Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," Papers 23/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan Haaland, 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of theSingle Market Programme," NBER Working Papers 5364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corden, W M, 1972. "Economies of Scale and Customs Union Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 465-475, May-June.
- Peter G. Elkan, 1975. "Measuring The Impact Of Economic Integration Among Developing Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 56-68, September.
- Jorge Sakamoto, 1969. "Industrial Development And Integration Of Underdeveloped Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 283-304, June.
- Bela Balassa & Ardys Toutjesdijk, 1975. "Economic Integration Among Developing Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 37-55, September.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Dynamics and Politics in Regional Integration Arrangements: An Introduction," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 177-195, May.
- Mordechai E. Kreinin, 1964. "On the Dynamic Effects of a Customs Union," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 193-193.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindman, Sebastian & Tuvhag, Tom & Jayasekera, Ranadeva & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Troster, Victor, 2020. "Market Impact on financial market integration: Cross-quantilogram analysis of the global impact of the euro," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 42-73.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; Integration Theory; Developing Coun-tries Integration;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-04-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-04-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.