Regional integration in developing countries : some lessons based on case studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduard Marinov, 2015.
"Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties,"
International Journal of Business and Management,
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 22-39, August.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties," MPRA Paper 60321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduard Marinov, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Regional Integration in Developing Counties," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401524, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional integration; economic development; Africa; Latin America; political economy;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:26272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .