Preferential Trade Agreements and the World Trade System: A Multilateralist View
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pravin Krishna, 2013. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the World Trade System: A Multilateralist View," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 131-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Warner & Marlon Anatol, 2015. "Caribbean Integration—Lessons for the Pacific?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 183-196, January.
- Jayjit Roy, 2014.
"On the robustness of the trade-inducing effects of trade agreements and currency unions,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 253-304, August.
- Jayjit Roy, 2009. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Departmental Working Papers 0906, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Jayjit Roy, 2010. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Working Papers 10-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean, 2016.
"Competing Liberalizations: Tariffs and Trade in the 21st Century,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean, 2016. "Competing Liberalizations: Tariffs and Trade in the 21st Century," Working Papers 2016-12, CEPII research center.
- Wesley Morgan, 2014. "Trade Negotiations and Regional Economic Integration in the Pacific Islands Forum," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 325-336, May.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.