The Political Economy of Trade Integration in South Asia: The Role of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime De Melo & Arvind Panagariya & Dani Rodrik, 2015.
"The New Regionalism: A Country Perspective,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 14, pages 323-357
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "The New Regionalism: A Country Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Melo, Jaime & Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993. "The new regionalism : a country perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1094, The World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003.
"South Asia: Does Preferential Trade Liberalisation Make Sense?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1279-1291, September.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "South Asia: Does Preferential Trade Liberalization Make Sense?," International Trade 0309011, EconWPA.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara & Wusheng Yu, 2003. "How Desirable is the South Asian Free Trade Area? A Quantitative Economic Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1293-1323, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Morgan & Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja & Fan Zhai, 2015.
"Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian–Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 14(3), pages 63-81, Fall.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Morgan, Peter & Plummer, Michael & Zhai, Fan, 2014. "Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian-Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach," ADBI Working Papers 494, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Md. Abdur Rahman Forhad, 2014. "How many currencies in Saarc countries? a multivariate structural var approach," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(4), pages 265-286, October-D.
- Namra Awais, 2016. "Was the SAFTA (Phase II) Revision Successful? A Case Study of Bangladesh’s RMG Exports to India," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 151-182, Jan-June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:7:p:916-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.