India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Free Trade Agreement : Six Years Performance and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar & K.J. Joseph, 2006. "National Innovation Systems and India’s IT Capability: Are There Any Lessons for ASEAN Newcomers?," Chapters,in: Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007.
"Investment Provisions in Regional Trading Arrangements in Asia: Relevance, Emerging Trends, and Policy Implications,"
4607, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007. "Investment Provisions in Regional Trading Arrangements in Asia : Relevance, Emerging Trends, and Policy Implications," Trade Working Papers 22109, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saman Kelegama, 2015. "The Indiaâ€“Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement and the Proposed Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement: A Closer Look," Working Papers id:6597, eSocialSciences.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2008.
"Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia - Prospects and Problems,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22141, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems," Working Papers id:2691, eSocialSciences.
- Biswajit Nag, 2011. "Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement between India and Sri Lanka: Where does it lead?," Working Papers 1004, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara & Wusheng Yu, 2012. "Non-economic gains of Sri Lanka's FTAs with neighbours," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 750-763, August.
- Ahmed, Saira & Ahmed, Vaqar & Sohail, Safdar, 2010. "Trade agreements between developing countries: a case study of Pakistan - Sri Lanka free trade agreement," MPRA Paper 29209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Saira & Ahmed, Zafar & Sohail, Safder & Sarfraz, Irfan & Shafqat, Mohammad & Mamoon, Dawood & Saadia, Hissam, 2012. "Lessons Drawn From Pakistan-Sri Lanka FTA," MPRA Paper 81488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rupa Chanda & Sasidaran Gopalan, 2009. "Understanding India's Regional Initiatives with East and Southeast Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 66-78, May.
- Deshal de Mel & Suwendrani Jayaratne, 2012. "Vertical Integration of Industries in South Asia," Chapters,in: Regional Integration and Economic Development in South Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade Agreement; ILBFTA; Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.