Investment Provisions in Regional Trading Arrangements in Asia: Relevance, Emerging Trends, and Policy Implications
To exploit the locational advantages or synergies between the member countries of the regional trading bloc besides facilitating businesses reaping the economies of scale and specialization.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2007|
|Publication status:||Published in ARTNeT website|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007. "Regional Economic Integration, Foreign Direct Investment and Efficiency-Seeking Industrial Restructuring in Asia : The Case of India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22110, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Indra Nath Mukherji, 2000. "Indo-Sri Lankan Trade and Investment Linkages: with Special Reference to Sapta and Free Trade Agreement," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 1(1), pages 53-77, March.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2000. "Explaining the geography and depth of international production: The case of US and Japanese multinational enterprises," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 442-477, 09.
- Indra Nath Mukherji, 1998. "India's Trade and Investment Linkages With Nepal: Some Reflections," South Asian Survey, , vol. 5(2), pages 183-197, September.
- Ayhan Kose & Christopher M Towe & Guy M Meredith, 2004. "How Has Nafta Affected the Mexican Economy? Review and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 04/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Nagesh Kumar, 1998. "Multinational enterprises, regional economic integration, and export-platform production in the host countries: An empirical analysis for the US and Japanese corporations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 450-483, September.
- Medvedev, Denis, 2006. "Beyond trade : the impact of preferential trade agreements on foreign direct investment inflows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4065, The World Bank.
- Saman Kelegama & Indra Nath Mukherji, 2007. "India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Free Trade Agreement : Six Years Performance and Beyond," Trade Working Papers 22104, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:4607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.